Main background goes black during playback
I just installed the (latest) Windows build and it works great... finally XBMC on my PC (my XBOX is dying, so a replacement was needed) but I see a few differences.

1. When XBMC starts, I see the typical background (Radio for Music, Landscape for Weather, ...) but as soon as I play Music this goes black ?

2. On XBOX, after some time the menu on the left disappears and the album art gets displayed bigger. I don't have this on the Windows version (and neither on the latest build for XBOX I guess). Is there any way to get this back ?
Graphic hardware (ATI, NVIDIA, Intel, type/model) and exact device-drivers used for the graphic hardware?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
1. it's a bug, if you move the mouse or open the favorites dialog you'll see the visualisation.
2. it was removed from the skin a long time ago, only way to get it back is to dig up a version of the skin still containing it and edit the changes into the latest version of the skin.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Main background goes black during playback0