Solved Changing download settings
I have used Kodi before and never had any issues with it as far as downloading items. I've reinstalled Kodi as well as my add-ons and when I try to edit the settings on the downloads tab it doesn't do anything. I see the tab there but I an just unable to actually select it. Am I doing something wrong or is that option no longer available to edit.
(2019-06-01, 20:32)drknite Wrote: I have used Kodi before and never had any issues with it as far as downloading items. I've reinstalled Kodi as well as my add-ons and when I try to edit the settings on the downloads tab it doesn't do anything. I see the tab there but I an just unable to actually select it. Am I doing something wrong or is that option no longer available to edit.

Nevermind was able to figure it out
Thread marked solved.
(2019-06-01, 20:35)drknite Wrote:
(2019-06-01, 20:32)drknite Wrote: I have used Kodi before and never had any issues with it as far as downloading items. I've reinstalled Kodi as well as my add-ons and when I try to edit the settings on the downloads tab it doesn't do anything. I see the tab there but I an just unable to actually select it. Am I doing something wrong or is that option no longer available to edit.

Nevermind was able to figure it out 
How did you fix it?
What and how are you trying to download stuff?

Kodi by default doesn't have this capability, and many of the addons which allow it are banned addons (wiki) which are not supported here.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Changing download settings0