Latest SVN borks video playback
Question 
Just updated to the latest XBMC and now when I play video all I get is a black screen with sound etc. When I try to quit out, using X on the keyboard, I get a program error.

I am using an nVidia card that worked with previous versions. Any idea why it would have stopped working with the latest?
Just to clarify, rev 12882 worked fine.

Running on XP SP2. I am guessing that the problem is that my graphics card only does Open GL 1.3, but I still wonder why it would have worked with the earlier version?
I'm guessing you're running on an intel 945 graphics chip if so others have noticed the problem but no one seems to know why. The chip is capable and it works under OSX but not under windows.
I thought that was just if you had integrated graphics? I am pretty sure the computer it is running on has an nvidia card, albeit an old one. Geforce 440 I think.
Please post your xbmc.log on pastebin.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Please read and follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, please make sure you read this first.

Get the newest build from here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=34457 , test again and if it fails paste a log to pastebin.
D4rk fixed some render stuff recently.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
OK great. Will try that tonight and get back to you.
That fixed it!

So does this mean that I have Intel 945 graphics? I have checked and it is definitely running an nvidia card.
No. That means that you have a video card with ARB shader support but without NPOT or rectangle texture support (taken from svn).
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest SVN borks video playback0