On screen display issues during playback.
Hi all,

I’m using an AMLogic s905x 2/16GB device.

What I have noticed after updating from 17 to 18 is during most video playback, when I move the mouse around and the on screen options appear the playback stutters and freezes, then when the on screen options disappear its fine again, it never happened in 17.

I know these devices are low end but why not in 17 but so in 18? Does 18 need way more resources to run 18 or something?

Any assistance would be much appreciated.
If you need only Kodi, or if it's most important to you, go to CoreElec and check if you can install CoreElec 9.0.2 with Kodi Leia 18.2 to your box. On my box with S905X 2/16GB it works perfect.
(2019-06-09, 17:07)Sholander Wrote: If you need only Kodi, or if it's most important to you, go to CoreElec and check if you can install CoreElec 9.0.2 with Kodi Leia 18.2 to your box. On my box with S905X 2/16GB it works perfect.

Thanks, though I don’t need only Kodi... Kodi seems to be the only issue on these devices now so I’d like to know why theres aon screen display issue during playback and perhaps how it can be rectified.
OK, but if you can (possible on your box), you should try CoreElec on an uSD card. Nothing will change with Android installed to internal memory.
This way you get absolutely best Kodi experience on CoreElec, and dual boot to Android when you need it. This way i use all my boxes...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
On screen display issues during playback.0