XBMC for Windows, rev 13859
XBMC for Windows, rev 13859

Intel gma950 users should have video with this one.

Download: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/xbmc/XB...v13859.exe

Have fun!
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanx! Works like a charm Tongue
Thanks, only a small bug in the installation, I unchecked Scripts, but it stills installs the included scripts, the rest works fine though.
Hey All,

Can someone post the link to the changes. I thought we had a sticky but I think that was for Linux.

thx,

dave
Thank you very much. I'm so happy there's finally video on my laptop with 945GM.Smile
With these windows releases, can we, should we update using the T3CH releases between builds? Or, are there things that might get mucked up doing so?
thank you very much to all developers xbmc. RolleyesRoflWink
kricker: T3CH releases include the DIRECTX version (i.e. the skinning tool) - you don't really want to be using that one at all unless you are using it for skinning stuff. There's no real advantage in doing so. T3CH should really stop distributing it to save confusion.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

After playing a video with this build, my fonts go a bit wonky.

I am running at my desktop resolution of 1200x700 on an onboard nvidia 6150. The previous build had no such issue. Let me know if you need a log for this.
That's usually due to texture size used for the font being too large, but it shouldn't really be a problem there I would have thought as you aren't dealing with very large fonts at all.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

jmarshall Wrote:kricker: T3CH releases include the DIRECTX version (i.e. the skinning tool) - you don't really want to be using that one at all unless you are using it for skinning stuff. There's no real advantage in doing so. T3CH should really stop distributing it to save confusion.
Okay thanks. I didn't know if there were any files updated beyond that which were helpful. At the start of this windows sdl port we used the T3CH builds and dropped in the sdl stuff and new .exe. Now with the installer I wasn't sure if dropping in files from a newer T3CH build would update anything.

As for my font issue posted above. I tested using the 720p resolution setting and it did not happen. With 720p setting I get overscan though. I guess I'll just use the video calibration to fix the OSD being cropped. Thankfully the calibration works in this build. In the previous build the fonts would get huge if anything in the video calibration was adjusted.
Great work Devs...

i can confirm that this install rls does infact have video playback on radeon 9250 gfx cards.

first time that playback was avail for xbmc windows

Dam0
kricker Wrote:At the start of this windows sdl port we used the T3CH builds and dropped in the sdl stuff and new .exe. Now with the installer I wasn't sure if dropping in files from a newer T3CH build would update anything.

The installer contains all necessary files at the current version. You would downgrade if you would copy over files from t3ch and some of the libraries from t3ch are xbox optimized which could lead to problems on windows.
is it possible the web server feature in this build is not working??

im trying to get the remote client to work, and seems i cant login via web ip addy either?

regards,
Dam0
I'm an xbmc xbox user since the begining.

The only real problem i have with the xbox version is the HD support so i first waited for an xbox360 or ps3 port, but this seems not planned.

I discovered that there was this xbmc for windows, that may be the answer.

Just installed it, it work like a charm and i can read my HD ac3 / x264 source like a charm !

I love that !

Now i have to build a dedicated hardware system based on windows but optimized for video & audio with remote control & nice looking.

I want to thanks you all for xbmc, keep going you rocks !

a french xmbc fan.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for Windows, rev 138590