Solved Having Issues with Twitch Add On
Just recently installed Kodi on my windows 10 computer so it should be the latest version. I had been having trouble finding a list of the videos I wanted to see on Twitch so I went and installed the official Kodi add on and was VERY happy to note that I could now FINALLY see what I wanted...a whole LIST of the show I want to see and ONLY that show (not all the others by the channel I'm using)
The particular show is Geek and Sundrys Vampire the Masquerade LA by Night. So I got the list to display, and I got the OAuth Token (LA by Night is subscription only) but when I click on the episode I want to watch literally nothing happens  Sad
I get the little spinny wait thing that makes it LOOK like it's loading the video...and THEN nothing...it literally just goes back to the list of episodes as if I never chose to try and play one...not sure what I'm doing wrong or  how the issue can be fixed. Please help as I REALLY would like to watch episodes this way as it is MUCH easier to find the episodes and see the correct viewing order via Kodi than via the twitch site....
Sorry for double post but disregard the whole issue...seems it was just a combination of internet/network issues in the area and my AntiVirus's VPN

I got the add on working now.  Thanks anyhow Big Grin
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Having Issues with Twitch Add On0