Lost check markers for tv episodes.
Hi forum users,
Lost check markers for tv episodes.
Look all over the www to find a fix but can’t real find anything. (or understand)
The closest I got is this on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er_e5pJVw8g
But I do not have the M folder with mkv &mov files.
I ran 17.6 Krypon before I just updated to 18.2 Leila, this also did not fix the problem.
So it is clear I am not well educated in this stuff
I also have a trakt account in syn. With my kodi and it does update the website.
Anybody that can help get the check marks back infront of episodes watched.
(2019-06-15, 09:47)JaDaFa Wrote: Lost check markers for tv episodes.
It's not clear where you lost the 'watched' status. There's the Kodi watched status (keyboard w toggles this) automatically assigns the status after you have watched a video. Then there is the trakt add-on which connects with a web site that monitors your habitats keeps watched for you in sync. I suspect that your watched is still current with trakt, that forum should be able to assist. Most users with Kodi elect to export the library as separate files, HOW-TO:Backup the video library (wiki) and Backup (wiki) sec 5)  is watched status back-up. This add-on is used by many Add-on:WatchedList (wiki) Suggest: If your collection is not too large, a quick run through using the keybaord 'w' will quickly toggle entire TV series, seasons and episodes.

The 'M' in the video is just the name of the source, could be drive F: G: or H:
Thanks I will have a other look on your advice.
The watched/resume status is kept in the 'files' database table. Perhaps the table has become corrupt.
Well I still can't get the check marks!
I have looked at the options and tried to fix the problem but with no results.
(2019-06-15, 21:55)JaDaFa Wrote: Well I still can't get the check marks!
I have looked at the options and tried to fix the problem but with no results.

I belief it got erased ,...!
Is there any way of getting the check marks back?
No, once they are cleared, then they are gone.

You have two options for future backups...
1. Export to NFO Files on a regular basis... Import-export_library/Video (wiki)
2. Use the Watchlist add-on as suggested by PatK
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Lost check markers for tv episodes.0