tvcauch
hello
I have installed tvcauch in kodi and there are channels that I can see
for example bbcnews 
could you help me please
thank you
Do you perhaps mean https://tvcouch.tk/ ? Because that site seems to be another example of illegal video streaming.
By the way, if you continue to ask about banned add-ons and/or websites, don't be surprised if your stay at the forum will suddenly be shortened.

Also, if it is working, why would you need help?
I want to say tvCatchup
there are other post before of this asking
I though that it is legal because there are other post in the video add-ons
thank you
sorry I write bad
@Marai 

If you have questions to specific add-ons which have a support thread at our forums, please ask at the specific thread. See: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=330887
If you can NOT see/watch certain channels, for example the BBC, it is possible that those channels are "geo-locked", meaning only people in England are allowed to watch. If that is happening in your case, you are out of luck. I don't use the tvCatchup addon myself, so I'm not 100% sure if this is a case of geo-locking.
(2018-09-25, 11:07)Klojum Wrote: If you can NOT see/watch certain channels, for example the BBC, it is possible that those channels are "geo-locked", meaning only people in England are allowed to watch. If that is happening in your case, you are out of luck. I don't use the tvCatchup addon myself, so I'm not 100% sure if this is a case of geo-locking.
 It's actually people in the UK not just England :p

And yes TVCatchup does geo lock.
(2018-09-25, 11:07)Klojum Wrote: If you can NOT see/watch certain channels, for example the BBC, it is possible that those channels are "geo-locked", meaning only people in England are allowed to watch. If that is happening in your case, you are out of luck. I don't use the tvCatchup addon myself, so I'm not 100% sure if this is a case of geo-locking.
 This is the case. TVCatchup recently begun geo-blocking their service to just the United Kingdom, and moved their non-geo blocked channels to a separate service called Transponder.tv, which is available to the UK and the rest of the world. Lunatixz is currently working on an add-on for this sister service.

EDIT: Mnementh beat me to it. Big Grin
(2018-09-25, 11:34)Arber Wrote:
 This is the case. TVCatchup recently begun geo-blocking their service to just the United Kingdom, and moved their non-geo blocked channels to a separate service called Transponder.tv, which is available to the UK and the rest of the world. Lunatixz is currently working on an add-on for this sister service.

I didn't know about the "sister" channel, cheers I'll have to have a look see what's on it Smile
(2018-09-25, 11:34)Mnementh Wrote:  It's actually people in the UK not just England :p
Britain, England, UK.. It's all the same to me Devil
(2018-09-25, 11:38)Mnementh Wrote:
(2018-09-25, 11:34)Arber Wrote:
I didn't know about the "sister" channel, cheers I'll have to have a look see what's on it Smile 
Last I checked there was abouy 70+ channels. Including a lot of +1 channels. I'm eagerly awaiting the release into the Kodi repo from Lunatixz. Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tvcauch0