[WINDOWS] Dual Monitor support (Multiple Displays/Monitors)
Wiso tricked me into updating that patch, but I'm not falling for your pleasant disposition. I don't have the time to do that. I'll offer the same thing I did for the multidisplay branch though-- if someone writes the platform-independent part I'll do the win32 bits.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thats fair enough. Thanks Nod
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Thx for your hard work. Is this patch allready included in the SVN builds?
nope as I don't have the time for such a "big" update.
graphiccontext.cpp is scaring me Rolleyes
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Question 
Bumping this up again since touchscreen apps like YATSE is becoming popular... thus running XBMC on a secondary monitor is necessary (considering some touch screens work only as Primary monitors - driver limitation)

Anyone worked on this, or considering it?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Dual monitor support has been in XBMC for a while, and 3+ monitors for about a month.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
CrystalP Wrote:Dual monitor support has been in XBMC for a while, and 3+ monitors for about a month.

How do you set it?
- I've tried using the How-To here but it does not work. I've tried several of the latest SVNs.

I cannot get it to run on anything but the Primary. Need it to run on my 2nd monitor.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Go to System-Settings-Video Output, and select one of the 'fullscreen #2' resolutions from the Display list.
There were a few glitches in the dual screen support of version 9.11. Current SVN is better.
Always read the Kodi online-manual, the FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Kodi Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Dual Monitor support (Multiple Displays/Monitors)0