Quest od zip?
I wonder if anyone can point me to a zip file to install quest od? After much googling all I could find was the SuperRepo (which supposedly includes it but I installed that repo and couldn't find it) or some Kodi/Quest mega build thing which I certainly dont want.
thanks - oh I'm using Jarvis incase that makes any difference.
We are not recommending or supporting repositories, builds or wizards that contain video piracy add-ons.
Should some other non-banned repository carry the QuestOd add-on, then that would be an option.

Kodi Jarvis is at least 3 years old already, and no longer gets technical support.
There used to be one by @MetalChris, but it has been discontinued:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=312357

Or at least that is how it's commented in his addon list.

Editted to add - Quest OD is also in the Catch-up TV & More add-on, in the official repo. Whether it's geo-locked or not I don't know (it works for me in the UK though).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks - didn't realise the superrepo was banned Sad
I couldn't find quest od in that or the Kodi add ons, never mind. I always struggle to get Kodi to do anything kind of tv based.
deleted
Hey thanks for that  - despite my screens looking totally different (I have Jarvis) and it being in French, I managed to get Quest od installed and working. The only thing is there is no sound for any of the shows. So close.
Thread moved to video addons
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quest od zip?0