Can't see Unraid NFS shares from WIndows 10 Pro Kodi install
Need some help troubleshooting why I can't see my unraid NFS share in kodi.  I have 2 servers.. synology NFS which i can browse from kodi without any problem.. and unraid which I am moving towards... transferring everything over to that.  For some reason my NFS share can't be seen from kodi though.
could you please provide the content of your /etc/exports file from your UnRaid server?
It could be the glitch that NFS browsing is not working in certain machine combinations (for whatever reason), but that NFS connections are fine.
Try adding them manually to the sources.xml file, and see what happens.
oot@Tower:/etc# exportfs -v
/mnt/user/Media
                <world>(rw,async,wdelay,hide,no_subtree_check,fsid=103,anonuid=99,anongid=100,sec=sys,insecure,root_squash,all_squash)
/mnt/user/appdata
                <world>(rw,async,wdelay,hide,no_subtree_check,fsid=105,anonuid=99,anongid=100,sec=sys,insecure,root_squash,all_squash)
/mnt/user/domains
                <world>(rw,async,wdelay,hide,no_subtree_check,fsid=106,anonuid=99,anongid=100,sec=sys,insecure,root_squash,all_squash)
/mnt/user/isos  <world>(rw,async,wdelay,hide,no_subtree_check,fsid=107,anonuid=99,anongid=100,sec=sys,insecure,root_squash,all_squash)
/mnt/user/system
                <world>(rw,async,wdelay,hide,no_subtree_check,fsid=108,anonuid=99,anongid=100,sec=sys,insecure,root_squash,all_squash)

This same exportfs -v works from my synology server

/volume1/video  192.168.1.*(rw,async,crossmnt,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check,insecure_locks,anonuid=1025,anongid=100,sec=sys,rw,no_root_squash,no_all_squash)
/volume1/photo  <world>(rw,async,crossmnt,insecure,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check,insecure_locks,anonuid=1025,anongid=100,sec=sys,rw,no_root_squash,no_all_squash)

I'm able to see the synology server on windows 10 pro and windows 10 home machines in kodi installs but the unraid shares can only be accessed from windows 10 pro i can go into the folder.. but it still won't show up upon browsing to the NFS share.  its really strange.   I'm at my wits end trying to configure this and after years of it working fine it decided to not work 2 days ago.   I'm thinking of just switching everything to samba but i use windows machines & firetvs with kodi to access everything and wanted to use NFS because of how streamlined it is in comparison.   

Was wondering if the routing table that was strangly setup had anything to do with it?

Routing Table
PROTOCOLROUTEGATEWAYMETRICDELETE
IPv4default192.168.1.1 via br0213
IPv4172.17.0.0/16docker01
IPv4172.18.0.0/16br-d6382c11b1161
IPv4192.168.1.0/24br01

IPv6::1lo256

Here is the file contents too:

# See exports(5) for a description.
# This file contains a list of all directories exported to other computers.
# It is used by rpc.nfsd and rpc.mountd.

"/mnt/user/Media" -async,no_subtree_check,fsid=109 *(sec=sys,rw,insecure,anongid=100,anonuid=99,all_squash)
"/mnt/user/appdata" -async,no_subtree_check,fsid=105 *(sec=sys,rw,insecure,anongid=100,anonuid=99,all_squash)
"/mnt/user/domains" -async,no_subtree_check,fsid=106 *(sec=sys,rw,insecure,anongid=100,anonuid=99,all_squash)
"/mnt/user/isos" -async,no_subtree_check,fsid=107 *(sec=sys,rw,insecure,anongid=100,anonuid=99,all_squash)
"/mnt/user/system" -async,no_subtree_check,fsid=108 *(sec=sys,rw,insecure,anongid=100,anonuid=99,all_squash)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't see Unraid NFS shares from WIndows 10 Pro Kodi install0