openSUSE svn compilation problems
Code:
/usr/bin/ccache g++ -c -g -D_DEBUG -Wall -DDBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/hal -I/usr/include/lzo -D_LINUX -D_FILE_DEFINED -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -DHAS_SDL_JOYSTICK -DHAS_XRANDR -DHAS_MMS -DHAS_PCRE -D'SVN_REV="13942"' -DINSTALL_PATH="\"/usr/local/share/xbmc\""  -I. -I.. -I../linux -I../../guilib  CharsetConverter.cpp -o CharsetConverter.o
CharsetConverter.cpp: In constructor ‘CCharsetConverter::CCharsetConverter()’:
CharsetConverter.cpp:101: error: ‘FRIBIDI_CHAR_SET_ISO8859_6’ was not declared in this scope
CharsetConverter.cpp:102: error: ‘FRIBIDI_CHAR_SET_ISO8859_8’ was not declared in this scope
CharsetConverter.cpp:103: error: ‘FRIBIDI_CHAR_SET_CP1255’ was not declared in this scope
CharsetConverter.cpp:105: error: ‘FRIBIDI_CHAR_SET_CP1256’ was not declared in this scope
CharsetConverter.cpp: In member function ‘void CCharsetConverter::reset()’:
CharsetConverter.cpp:188: error: ‘FRIBIDI_CHAR_SET_NOT_FOUND’ was not declared in this scope
CharsetConverter.cpp: In member function ‘void CCharsetConverter::utf8ToW(const CStdStringA&, CStdStringW&, bool)’:
CharsetConverter.cpp:210: error: ‘FRIBIDI_CHAR_SET_UTF8’ was not declared in this scope
CharsetConverter.cpp: In member function ‘void CCharsetConverter::logicalToVisualBiDi(const CStdStringA&, CStdStringA&, CStdStringA&, FriBidiCharType)’:
CharsetConverter.cpp:225: error: ‘FRIBIDI_CHAR_SET_UTF8’ was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [CharsetConverter.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/packages/SOURCES/XBMC-pprova/xbmc/utils'
make: *** [utils] Error 2

hope to be usefull to fix it

gcc 4.2
Smile 
anubisg1 Wrote:gcc 4.2
please try to put much more information on what exacly you are running and doing in each post, and please make the topic summery be specific and clear "svn compilation problems" tells nothing about your issue, ...try to think like this, what if everyone just put that in when they stumble upon a compilation problem...

Too much information is always better than too little information.

No offence meant, just trying to make the process simpler for everyone involved.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Gamester17 Wrote:please try to put much more information on what exacly you are running and doing in each post, and please make the topic summery be specific and clear "svn compilation problems" tells nothing about your issue, ...try to think like this, what if everyone just put that in when they stumble upon a compilation problem...

Too much information is always better than too little information.

No offence meant, just trying to make the process simpler for everyone involved.

sorry you are right, my fault

btw, i have gcc 4.2 on system where i'm building

this time is suse 10.3, if more info are needed ask and i'll answer

Code:
/usr/bin/ccache g++ -c -g -D_DEBUG -Wall -DDBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/hal -I/usr/include/lzo -D_LINUX -D_FILE_DEFINED -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -DHAS_SDL_JOYSTICK -DHAS_XRANDR -DHAS_MMS -DHAS_PCRE -D'SVN_REV="13942"' -DINSTALL_PATH="\"/usr/local/share/xbmc\""  -I. -I.. -I../linux -I../../guilib  AlarmClock.cpp -o AlarmClock.o
rm -f Archive.o
/usr/bin/ccache g++ -c -g -D_DEBUG -Wall -DDBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/hal -I/usr/include/lzo -D_LINUX -D_FILE_DEFINED -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -DHAS_SDL_JOYSTICK -DHAS_XRANDR -DHAS_MMS -DHAS_PCRE -D'SVN_REV="13942"' -DINSTALL_PATH="\"/usr/local/share/xbmc\""  -I. -I.. -I../linux -I../../guilib  Archive.cpp -o Archive.o
rm -f CharsetConverter.o
/usr/bin/ccache g++ -c -g -D_DEBUG -Wall -DDBUS_API_SUBJECT_TO_CHANGE -I/usr/include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/include/hal -I/usr/include/lzo -D_LINUX -D_FILE_DEFINED -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64  -DHAS_SDL_JOYSTICK -DHAS_XRANDR -DHAS_MMS -DHAS_PCRE -D'SVN_REV="13942"' -DINSTALL_PATH="\"/usr/local/share/xbmc\""  -I. -I.. -I../linux -I../../guilib  CharsetConverter.cpp -o CharsetConverter.o
CharsetConverter.cpp: In constructor ‘CCharsetConverter::CCharsetConverter()’:
CharsetConverter.cpp:101: error: ‘FRIBIDI_CHAR_SET_ISO8859_6’ was not declared in this scope
CharsetConverter.cpp:102: error: ‘FRIBIDI_CHAR_SET_ISO8859_8’ was not declared in this scope
CharsetConverter.cpp:103: error: ‘FRIBIDI_CHAR_SET_CP1255’ was not declared in this scope
CharsetConverter.cpp:105: error: ‘FRIBIDI_CHAR_SET_CP1256’ was not declared in this scope
CharsetConverter.cpp: In member function ‘void CCharsetConverter::reset()’:
CharsetConverter.cpp:188: error: ‘FRIBIDI_CHAR_SET_NOT_FOUND’ was not declared in this scope
CharsetConverter.cpp: In member function ‘void CCharsetConverter::utf8ToW(const CStdStringA&, CStdStringW&, bool)’:
CharsetConverter.cpp:210: error: ‘FRIBIDI_CHAR_SET_UTF8’ was not declared in this scope
CharsetConverter.cpp: In member function ‘void CCharsetConverter::logicalToVisualBiDi(const CStdStringA&, CStdStringA&, CStdStringA&, FriBidiCharType)’:
CharsetConverter.cpp:225: error: ‘FRIBIDI_CHAR_SET_UTF8’ was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [CharsetConverter.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/packages/SOURCES/XBMC-pprova/xbmc/utils'
make: *** [utils] Error 2

this is machine is a server (that i use to build packages only) and i don't know if the problem is due to a missing package needed bye xbmc but not detected on configure
btw, fribidi devel is installed

fribidi-devel-0.10.4-580
fribidi-0.10.4-580
They will want full log - use pastebin instead of trying to put it here.
Openelec Gotham, MCE remote(s), Intel i3 NUC, DVDs fed from unRAID cataloged by DVD Profiler. HD-DVD encoded with Handbrake to x.264. Yamaha receiver(s)
i just upgrade fribidi from 0.10.4 to 0.10.9 and now works.

sorry for troubles.
It could be that we are missing an include. Try to grep FRIBIDI_CHAR_SET_UTF8 in /usr/include or /usr/include/fribidi to see where it's declared. Then try to fix the includes of fribidi. Please note that Gutsy is using FriBidi 0.10.7 so it could be that the include names have been changed, but probably simple #ifdefs can fix that. Let me know.
anubisg1 Wrote:i just upgrade fribidi from 0.10.4 to 0.10.9 and now works.

sorry for troubles.

Cool Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
openSUSE svn compilation problems0