Unable to download rpi (or any other) build from kodi website
Does anyone know how I can get this to download? I have tried multiple different computers and operating systems and it says Download started when I click on the image but the download never starts
Kodi is an application only. If you want to run Kodi on a Raspberry Pi device, there are a couple of choices.
- LibreELEC: all-in-one small Linux OS with Kodi and all necessary bells & whistles.
- Raspbian: Full OS where you can install Kodi onto
- OSMC: An OS with Kodi, currently available for RPi's upto the 3B+.
(2019-08-24, 01:03)Klojum Wrote: Kodi is an application only. If you want to run Kodi on a Raspberry Pi device, there are a couple of choices.
- LibreELEC: all-in-one small Linux OS with Kodi and all necessary bells & whistles.
- Raspbian: Full OS where you can install Kodi onto
- OSMC: An OS with Kodi, currently available for RPi's upto the 3B+.

... Yes I am aware. The point is that the website downloads do not work
Only LibreELEC had an outdated URL on the Kodi wiki page for Linux installations on a RPi, which has now been fixed.
Which other website download links do not work?
There's no "Download" button for the Raspberry Pi section. The site which says "Download started" is wrong. You are only able to click on "Guide" which points you to our wiki. So follow the instructions given there. Kodi.tv itself doesn't host the images you need for a RPi installation. Those are hosted either at LibreELEC, OSMC or whatever.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to download rpi (or any other) build from kodi website0