• 5(current)
MediaStream, coming soon...
Yep, Big Brother for instance!
djh_ Wrote:It's one for the kids, I think. Beyond Mssrs Tennant and Ecclestone, the whole thing feels like a vacuum of charisma to me. Much like anything hi-concept us Brits try to do.

Good assessment! I've made it to mid-second season, and it's a bit better, but at this point I put it on when I won't really want to pay attention to the TV :-)
...and that's why god gave us whiskey.
----------------------------------------------
[old rig removed] ATV2 4.3 Eden 11b2
lankz Wrote:can we get one or two more screenies building up to the release? pweeeeas? Laugh

august isn't far away Nod can't wait to see this in action..!

Not too long to go now, just doing last minute testing, sorting out any issues we find and getting the website ready. There should (hopefully) be an announcement in the next few days Big Grin
How's the issue with bug testing?
You guys done a thoroughly bugtesting yourselves during this development, or is it meant to be mostly bug tested by the public to get it released as soon as possible?

Of course there's always gonna be some bugs here and there, just wondering if we can expect an version to perhaps try to directly replace your standard skin.
Or if it's just more of an novelty item until the most major bugs are found and fixed, like skins tend to be for the first period after their birth.
I don't wish to overstep my bounds but yes, it should be reasonably usable on first release. I don't believe there'll be anything missing, but one can never tell until it's tested very widely.

And ofcourse there'll be bugs on release, and things that aren't 100% polished, but the team have been working hard at getting it as ready as possible for release.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

can't wait... buggy or squeaky clean... its gonna be great...
jmarshall Wrote:I don't wish to overstep my bounds but yes, it should be reasonably usable on first release. I don't believe there'll be anything missing, but one can never tell until it's tested very widely.

And ofcourse there'll be bugs on release, and things that aren't 100% polished, but the team have been working hard at getting it as ready as possible for release.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Yep, pretty much what he says
Is this skin going to replace the PM3 skin as the default, or is it just going to be an additional one?
ZOTAC IONITX-D-E Intel Atom N330 Dual Core 1.6 GHz NVIDIA ION with LIVE on SSD (now updated to Nvidia Shield Pro (P2897)
just be an additional one....there was never any intention in creating a default replacement
The sneak peak looks like this skin is going to be impressive, can't wait to try it out Big Grin

I must say it's nice to get some top quality skins coming out that seem a bit more 'mature'... DJH started it off with Aeon, and now this skin looks like it will be another to add to XBMC's 'second coming'.

I think the gradual increase of a 2nd (?) generation of skins will help to bring XBMC to the attention of more people than ever before, so kudos to you guys for helping in bringing that about Smile
4:3 support or just HD?
'Media Stream. Your Media... Your Way.'

Looks like some horrible, tacky corporate branding-cum-advertisement.

If it really is my media, my way, then hopefully that aspect can be disabled/removed.
bugme Wrote:If it really is my media, my way, then hopefully that aspect can be disabled/removed.
Seconded, I'd love to be able to change it, so I can set reminders, I think that's be a cool addition to XBMC.
More screens please? August is soon.
Then you probably can wait that short period.
Needless to say, keep the thread clean from the usual "more! more! more!"-stuff.
We'll get more when we get it. Spamming threads with cries about it is just going to annoy people.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream, coming soon...7