• 5(current)
Information PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
(2020-07-06, 01:15)Dumyat Wrote: Unfortunately, I'm still seeing playback stopping as well and returning to the home screen after the current programme completes. I noticed that I had 3 programme all finishing within a 20 minute time window, so was keen to run a debug log to cover all 3 programmes. I updated to PseudoTV Live 0.1.0e before starting the debug log. After the reading the above post about EPG data malforming, I also cleared the guide data and started with new data prior to starting the log. If it helps, 1st programme ended at 23.33Hrs, the 2nd at 23.36Hrs and the 3rd at 23.47Hrs. First two were TV shows and the last was a movie (wanted to see if a movie would behave the same way).

I also added my custom channel logo in the way you described, but it's still not showing up for some reason.
PVR Info Dialog is now showing things correctly, so I guess that is fixed now. Smile

Full Debug Log attached:- http://pastebin.com/y4MAMafG
Again, hope this helps.

There was an issue with resource packs not downloading during the first few rollouts of PseudoTV.
Fixed already, however, the cache is still returning old data... v.0.2.0 will fix this issue.

As for your playback issue; I see the error... it's the same as another user... I'm not getting this on my end; I've been running stable for months.
I'll have to review the two logs and see what's in common and whats not.. Once I find the cause I'll fix it.

::Update::

Okay I found the issue, its a parsing error on my end... I'll fix ASAP in subversion "f"
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2020-07-06, 01:41)Lunatixz Wrote: ::Update::

Okay I found the issue, its a parsing error on my end... I'll fix ASAP in subversion "f"
Cool. Great stuff.
I'll give it a try when the update becomes available.
Should also like to mention how quickly I forget I wasn't actually watching live TV with my current PTVL channel list. Really felt like there is no difference in the viewing experience. Smile
Thanks for the fast updates and your hard work on this project. Unfortunately after updating to 0.1.0f I am still experiencing the same issue, pixillation after a tv show ends. The debug log is below... Could this be an issue with the latest Kodi Matrix version? Can I ask you what version you are using on your Shield?

Debug log - https://paste.kodi.tv/yudinagipe

These are the things I have done:
- Factory reset my Nvidia Shield
- Installed Today’s Kodi Matrix
- Left all PsuedoTV Live settings default
- Added 100 TV shows, 10 shows per network
- Added 10 TV networks to predefined channels
- Settings - PVR & Live TV - Guide - Clear data
- Utilities - Rebuild M3U/XMLTV
- Utilities - Rebuild PVR
- Restarted Kodi and watched the ending of a few TV shows (Both resulted in pixilation when they were completed)

PseudoTV Live 0.1.0f
Nvidia Shield 8.0.2 (32.5.205.105)
Kodi Matrix 20200704-ca8b8a00-master-arm64-v8a (7/5/2020)
(2020-07-06, 05:45)TVNow Wrote: Thanks for the fast updates and your hard work on this project. Unfortunately after updating to 0.1.0f I am still experiencing the same issue, pixillation after a tv show ends. The debug log is below... Could this be an issue with the latest Kodi Matrix version? Can I ask you what version you are using on your Shield?

Debug log - https://paste.kodi.tv/yudinagipe

These are the things I have done:
- Factory reset my Nvidia Shield
- Installed Today’s Kodi Matrix
- Left all PsuedoTV Live settings default
- Added 100 TV shows, 10 shows per network
- Added 10 TV networks to predefined channels
- Settings - PVR & Live TV - Guide - Clear data
- Utilities - Rebuild M3U/XMLTV
- Utilities - Rebuild PVR
- Restarted Kodi and watched the ending of a few TV shows (Both resulted in pixilation when they were completed)

PseudoTV Live 0.1.0f
Nvidia Shield 8.0.2 (32.5.205.105)
Kodi Matrix 20200704-ca8b8a00-master-arm64-v8a (7/5/2020)

pixilation? Do you mean the static between channel changes after enabling overlay?

Looks like the same issue another user is having... 'f' should have fixed this issue.

::Update::
Try subversion "g" going to call it a night; Hopefully fixes the issue.
Lunatixz,

Have had a bit of time to test and was wondering if I could ask a couple questions. I noticed that currently, I can not move forward in time on the timeline to skip a show if desired. Is this likely to change or is it not possible? Also, since this is using m3u/xmltv data, is it possible to incorporate live iptv channels? Don't think I have seen iptv specifically mentioned.

Thanks...looks good so far.

Mark
So I had a bit more time today to test this out. Overall really liking this piece of work. Scrolling the EPG is lightning fast, channels are super quick to build and time between channel changes doesn't suffer from any lag. Few thoughts and maybe bugs I'll bring to your attention or maybe I've missed something.

-Branching off my previous comment, code is still displayed on the info pane for plot/writer when switching channels. The fix was supposed to be in subversion F however as of G this is still there. It might not be there on your end so perhaps there's something I've got going on that is displaying this line of code.

-As mwkurt mentioned, I am also not able to skip ahead on a channel to skip the show in progress. I didn't think this was a big deal because I had assumed this was intentional, possibly a later feature to be added while current bugs get sorted out. Still would like to bring this to your attention in case you weren't aware and now because it doesn't look like an isolated incident. I had to take 2 logs so I'm not sure if I tried this in my last log and I apologize if that behaviour wasn't included in my attached log.

-Lastly and I feel this is the most important one. I noticed my drama movie channel was only showing the movie Downhill (2020) on repeat and thriller was only showing Bad Boys For Life (2020) so I decided to start over and rebuild the channels. Adding those genres again started to display more movies I had in my library however, the two original channels did not get deleted. I tried force PVR reload, rebuild PVR and rebuild m3u/XMLTV. Waited around 30 seconds to see if channels would delete but didn't appear to happen.

That's all I've got for now. I'll keep testing away in my spare time and see if we can find any more bugs. Appreciate all you've done with this plugin!

http://paste.kodi.tv/owuvuqokoq

EDIT: I've discovered channels can be hidden from the EPG and channel list by going into the channel list, using the context menu on any channel then selecting manage>group manager. Is there an easier way to delete unwanted channels?
(2020-07-06, 15:52)theflink Wrote: So I had a bit more time today to test this out. Overall really liking this piece of work. Scrolling the EPG is lightning fast, channels are super quick to build and time between channel changes doesn't suffer from any lag. Few thoughts and maybe bugs I'll bring to your attention or maybe I've missed something.

-Branching off my previous comment, code is still displayed on the info pane for plot/writer when switching channels. The fix was supposed to be in subversion F however as of G this is still there. It might not be there on your end so perhaps there's something I've got going on that is displaying this line of code.

-As mwkurt mentioned, I am also not able to skip ahead on a channel to skip the show in progress. I didn't think this was a big deal because I had assumed this was intentional, possibly a later feature to be added while current bugs get sorted out. Still would like to bring this to your attention in case you weren't aware and now because it doesn't look like an isolated incident. I had to take 2 logs so I'm not sure if I tried this in my last log and I apologize if that behaviour wasn't included in my attached log.

-Lastly and I feel this is the most important one. I noticed my drama movie channel was only showing the movie Downhill (2020) on repeat and thriller was only showing Bad Boys For Life (2020) so I decided to start over and rebuild the channels. Adding those genres again started to display more movies I had in my library however, the two original channels did not get deleted. I tried force PVR reload, rebuild PVR and rebuild m3u/XMLTV. Waited around 30 seconds to see if channels would delete but didn't appear to happen.

That's all I've got for now. I'll keep testing away in my spare time and see if we can find any more bugs. Appreciate all you've done with this plugin!

http://paste.kodi.tv/owuvuqokoq

EDIT: I've discovered channels can be hidden from the EPG and channel list by going into the channel list, using the context menu on any channel then selecting manage>group manager. Is there an easier way to delete unwanted channels?

Hidden info was implemented in v.0.2.0, not the recent subversions.

You can skip ahead by choosing playback mode "Playlist". However this will cause Kodi to stop treating the channels as a PVR channel.

If you're experiencing missing content, double check by navigating through your library sorted by genres that there should be more content. If so, start a clean m3u with the single channel. I'll review the log... THX.

I'm aware of issues with old channels... Fix should be in v.0.2.0.

Thanks
(2020-07-06, 13:38)mwkurt Wrote: Lunatixz,

Have had a bit of time to test and was wondering if I could ask a couple questions. I noticed that currently, I can not move forward in time on the timeline to skip a show if desired. Is this likely to change or is it not possible? Also, since this is using m3u/xmltv data, is it possible to incorporate live iptv channels? Don't think I have seen iptv specifically mentioned.

Thanks...looks good so far.

Mark

Seek question answered above, as for IPTV there is an import function in PTVLs settings designed to handle existing lists.

Otherwise, no... PTVL will only allow channels created via Kodis Virtual File System (VFS). Plugins, UPNP, Library content....
After a little more testing today,I noticed a problem with some of my shows and movies whose titles aren't in English.Some of my videos have a Greek title.Unfortunately those aren't recognised at all from Pseudo Live TV. Even they show up in guide they are not playable.If I scrape again and change the title to English the file plays just fine.

Don't know if it helps for this issue,here is a log: https://pastebin.com/CpggNGPQ

Thanks
(2020-07-06, 17:42)tromy Wrote: After a little more testing today,I noticed a problem with some of my shows and movies whose titles aren't in English.Some of my videos have a Greek title.Unfortunately those aren't recognised at all from Pseudo Live TV. Even they show up in guide they are not playable.If I scrape again and change the title to English the file plays just fine.

Don't know if it helps for this issue,here is a log: https://pastebin.com/CpggNGPQ

Thanks

Thanks for the info... issue isn't in this log. I need a log when the channel is built.

Can you give me the name of the show and a example filename of an episode; I'll test on my end. THX
(2020-07-06, 18:05)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2020-07-06, 17:42)tromy Wrote: hAfter a little more testing today,I noticed a problem with some of my shows and movies whose titles aren't in English.Some of my videos have a Greek title.Unfortunately those aren't recognised at all from Pseudo Live TV. Even they show up in guide they are not playable.If I scrape again and change the title to English the file plays just fine.

Thanks

Thanks for the info... issue isn't in this log. I need a log when the channel is built.

Can you give me the name of the show and a example filename of an episode; I'll test on my end. THX

The name of the show and it's nfo file: ΟΙ ΑΠΑΡΑΔΕΚΤΟΙ
The first episode:Κάνε μου λιγάκι μμμ

Thank you
Hey Luna, awesome work!! Im running this with TVHeadend and works really well. Im just curious how to get the channels numbers sorted properly? My TVHeadend channels are picking up the correct numbers for each station, but all the seudoTV channels are labeled 0
(2020-07-07, 09:45)IamDan Wrote: Hey Luna, awesome work!! Im running this with TVHeadend and works really well. Im just curious how to get the channels numbers sorted properly? My TVHeadend channels are picking up the correct numbers for each station, but all the seudoTV channels are labeled 0

Custom channels will allow you to assign channel numbers.
Use Kodis PVR manager to rearrange channel order.

0's? Disable "use backend channel numbers"
Anyone experiencing "playback failed" issues; Please confirm your settings in Kodi's PVR&LiveTV match the settings in the photo below.
If you have experienced issues; and this clears things up for you, PLEASE let me know Smile

Just installed subversion 'h' and can confirm my PVR&LiveTV settings are as shown above.
Unfortunately, at the end of a TV show I got a dialog saying 'Playback failed - One or more item failed to play. Check Kodi Log'.
Let me know if you want that log or for me to recreate with a new programme. 

Couple of other issues I spotted last night. When using Kod's LiveTV Group manager, I was able to delete one of my TV Groups and rename another, which both worked fine afterwards. However, these changes are not retained when you exit and re-start Kodi. Not sure if that's an issue with the PTVL addon or the IPTV client?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion4