18.4 iOS13.1 unable to add source
Can you confirm that to use your fix, the phone requires being jailbroken? If not can you provide a simpler explanation on how you fixed it? What little hair I have left I am beginning to pull out.

(2019-09-28, 17:25)Ojib Wrote: I finally got it working. I was hoping with the new IOS update to 13.1.1 would fix it ,it did not . So back to square 1 again but looking at the last post I noticed that you can add the zip file by Iexplorer well that did not work but I have a program that is called Imazing and through that program I was able to transfer the Source or Repo zip file to Kodi on my phone and it worked. I just hope this is not the only way for someone who don't want to jailbreak their iPhone to enjoy Kodi on it...
(2019-09-28, 18:59)MountainDrunk Wrote: Can you confirm that to use your fix, the phone requires being jailbroken? If not can you provide a simpler explanation on how you fixed it? What little hair I have left I am beginning to pull out.
(2019-09-28, 17:25)Ojib Wrote: I finally got it working. I was hoping with the new IOS update to 13.1.1 would fix it ,it did not . So back to square 1 again but looking at the last post I noticed that you can add the zip file by Iexplorer well that did not work but I have a program that is called Imazing and through that program I was able to transfer the Source or Repo zip file to Kodi on my phone and it worked. I just hope this is not the only way for someone who don't want to jailbreak their iPhone to enjoy Kodi on it...
It is not Jail Broken I use AppValley to install the Kodi App. I have a program called Imazing this program allows you to actually go into your phones directory and move files around. So you will need that. You then need to download the Repo Zip files to you Computer what ever Addons you like to install on your Kodi. Once done you will need to open Imazing and find your Kodi app by clicking on the File System folder/Apps/from there you will find your Kodi App open that and in there you'll find a Document folder. Transfer all your Repo Zip files to that Document folder once done open Kodi on phone and go to Install From Zip Files that will install the repos and then install what ever addons from your Repos. I hope this helps and it dose work...
(2019-09-28, 18:59)MountainDrunk Wrote: Can you confirm that to use your fix, the phone requires being jailbroken? If not can you provide a simpler explanation on how you fixed it? What little hair I have left I am beginning to pull out.

What stops you from using nightly build of Leia or v19 which already has the ios 13 fix included?
(2019-09-28, 19:58)kambala Wrote:
What stops you from using nightly build of Leia or v19 which already has the ios 13 fix included?

What ever version AppValley has which is IOS 18.5 it's working and I'm fine with that. I do not want to Jail Break my phone and If I get Revoked I'll just reinstall it again.... 
You can use free Apple developer account without the need of jailbreak, but you will have to upload Kodi to your device every 7 days (your settings won't be lost)
is there a fix or a way to enter text in kodi without it crashing? I used the method Ojib stated with Imazing. However, I have an addon which requires me to enter my username/password -- and that's where Kodi app crashes.
(2019-09-28, 20:25)kambala Wrote: You can use free Apple developer account without the need of jailbreak, but you will have to upload Kodi to your device every 7 days (your settings won't be lost)

I'll see how this goes with the AppValley  install maybe they'll get a updated version to fix this issue. Thanks...
(2019-09-28, 20:45)g_09 Wrote: is there a fix or a way to enter text in kodi without it crashing? I used the method Ojib stated with Imazing. However, I have an addon which requires me to enter my username/password -- and that's where Kodi app crashes.
That is the problem I have a Addon that requires imputing in UN and PW to activate it and because of this issue I can not do it...
(2019-09-28, 21:04)Ojib Wrote:
(2019-09-28, 20:45)g_09 Wrote: is there a fix or a way to enter text in kodi without it crashing? I used the method Ojib stated with Imazing. However, I have an addon which requires me to enter my username/password -- and that's where Kodi app crashes.
That is the problem I have a Addon that requires imputing in UN and PW to activate it and because of this issue I can not do it...

Would a bluetooth keyboard connected to the iphone work?  

Could you tell addon's name? I'd like to test it in the fixed version.
(2019-09-28, 20:25)kambala Wrote: You can use free Apple developer account without the need of jailbreak, but you will have to upload Kodi to your device every 7 days (your settings won't be lost)

Well, I guess I could but I’ve paid for a third party dev signer for a couple years do I don’t have to upload it every 7 days. I’m a busy guy 😂
(2019-09-28, 21:31)kambala Wrote: Could you tell addon's name? I'd like to test it in the fixed version.

It's an iptv addon. Can you pm me?
Mine's a IPTV addon also. But you have to impute the Info through the addons settings which will require you to use the Keyboard.. I can use the same addon through a web base program but the Kodi version is better...
It would be nice if you can update Kodi from within Kodi instead of downloading it then installing it to Update it especially on a IOS or Apple device...
(2019-09-29, 16:19)Ojib Wrote: It would be nice if you can update Kodi from within Kodi instead of downloading it then installing it to Update it especially on a IOS or Apple device...

This is not possible for Kodi on iOS and tvOS

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
18.4 iOS13.1 unable to add source0