Concerts on MQ8
How do you add concerts videos on MQ8.
The file is in folder Concerts and added the source as normal but it does not show up
(2019-09-28, 16:35)aceuk Wrote: How do you add concerts videos on MQ8.
The file is in folder Concerts and added the source as normal but it does not show up
You have to install scraper for music video http://files.xbmcbrasil.net/Scrapers/met...db.org.zip
(2019-09-28, 17:11)AleksandarLS Wrote:
(2019-09-28, 16:35)aceuk Wrote: How do you add concerts videos on MQ8.
You have to install scraper for music video http://files.xbmcbrasil.net/Scrapers/met...db.org.zip 
I didn't think that was needed as it got the info from TMDB. This is for Concerts not music videos
Concerts = music videos in any MarcosQui skin. And yes need use scraper mentioned to populate database with you music videos.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2019-09-28, 17:53)Wanilton Wrote: Concerts = music videos in any MarcosQui skin. And yes need use scraper mentioned to populate database with you music videos.

AleksandarLS - Thanks for link

I have install the zip. Gone to Concerts / Files / add videos . Put in source / under set content Directory contains Movies / then in info provider I can't get that scrapper to show. Clicked get more but does not appear. 
Where am I going wrong
@aceuk, I update version, download again.
@aceuk

Directory contains select Music video no Movies, than change information provider.
(2019-09-28, 18:30)AleksandarLS Wrote: @aceuk

Directory contains select Music video no Movies, than change information provider.

Thank you both for your help
I have added David Bowie  - Ziggy Stardust concert which appears except there is no cover displayed on the dvd case and I can't see an option to add it manually.
press i, in info video, choose art, poster.
(2019-09-29, 15:54)Wanilton Wrote: press i, in info video, choose art, poster.

Tried this with image .poster & .thumb no joy
(2019-09-28, 18:17)aceuk Wrote:
(2019-09-28, 17:53)Wanilton Wrote: Concerts = music videos in any MarcosQui skin. And yes need use scraper mentioned to populate database with you music videos.

AleksandarLS - Thanks for link

I have install the zip. Gone to Concerts / Files / add videos . Put in source / under set content Directory contains Movies / then in info provider I can't get that scrapper to show. Clicked get more but does not appear. 
Where am I going wrong 
Hi Aleksandar,

I had the same problems like you. I also had already one scraper installed and also a dummy, nothing worked. No scraping or a filled database.

After only following the advice to install that ZIP , it al worked. only 1 concert couldnt be found !!

So both thanks for helpin out here, especially thanks to Aceuk for the golden tip !
I be dammed, it worked. Thank you!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Concerts on MQ81