DVD2XBOX intergration into XBMC?
Exclamation 
@weis, fyi: http://www.xboxopensource.com
Quote:nexgen source release  
written by fyb3roptik    
tuesday, 28 february 2006  

well we have decided to release our source and most current build from the source. the build still has bugs and needs to be fixed. we hope someone can get it going. please remember to always credit team xos. thanks!!!

download from xb-i-n-s soon......
Quote:some features: ftp server, ftp client, http embedded server, dvd 2 hdd (teamxos's own code), mp3 player, autoupdate, 2d / 3d support, rss news feeds, nick changer, cached menu items, lock and unlock hdd w/ master pwd of teamassembly, dvd-rom eject and close, and eeprom backup
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(gamester17 @ mar. 01 2006,20:49 Wrote:@weis, fyi: http://www.xboxopensource.com
Quote:nexgen source release  
written by fyb3roptik    
tuesday, 28 february 2006  

well we have decided to release our source and most current build from the source. the build still has bugs and needs to be fixed. we hope someone can get it going. please remember to always credit team xos. thanks!!!

download from xb-i-n-s soon......
Quote:some features: ftp server, ftp client, http embedded server, dvd 2 hdd (teamxos's own code), mp3 player, autoupdate, 2d / 3d support, rss news feeds, nick changer, cached menu items, lock and unlock hdd w/ master pwd of teamassembly, dvd-rom eject and close, and eeprom backup
looking into that now. thanks for the tip!
[feature request] maybe for v2 of the copying-engine

how about integrating "isoripper"?
with this app you can create iso-files of games. it has no gui yet, but works fine.
i needed isoripper to make a private copy of my dtm racedriver3 / toca3 which has a very strong copyprotection (long filenames).
you can find the source @ the ususal places. the zip is "driveimageutils v101". look @ backup.c
would be cool to create isos from inside the xbox to smb.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
no reason to put an iso building tool onto the xbox that i can think of. qwix does a nice job of ftping isos on the fly to the xbox and would be great to see xbmc support for it.
check out the best dvd editing software available: dvd remake pro
Best CD Ripper Available (better then EAC): dbpoweramp R12 reference
did you try to backup toca3 / dtm3?
you need isoripper to do this. if there are more disks like this in the future, it´s nice to have a tool which can handle this.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
avalaunch and unleashed both have their own embedded game ripping software. while a lot of other exsist, i find myself using avalaunch most times jsut cuz it is there. being able to just click start and say download in the dvd area of xbmc would be wonderful and if you connected with dvd2xbox or complextools, they might even help.
(solo0815 @ mar. 31 2006,06:30 Wrote:did you try to backup toca3 / dtm3?
you need isoripper to do this. if there are more disks like this in the future, it´s nice to have a tool which can handle this.
sorry, i was unaware of this. however the latest dvd2xbox ripping engine now has this feature and would be a welcome addition to my wishlist
sorry guys, but slow goings of late. lots to do, no time at all to do it...

i just wanted to let people know that i am alive and i am finding time periodically to put in some work to get it working... we shall see.
weis, thanks for the update. i'm sure if you get it working there will be thousands of xbmc fans that will be very grateful for the work you are doing. thanks again.
i'm interested in seeing this happen: i think it would be great. for others that may be interested, there is a companioin thread in the dvd2xbox forums. i assume (by username) that this is the same author. the thread is at:
http://forum.ws0.org/viewtopic.php?t=713

i hope you get this working, weis!
Hey I was wondering if XBMC gives the xbox the ability to backup my DVD's to my computer?

If not, could someone recommend a good freeware app to do this?
P.S. My build did not come with dvd2xbox
No it can't and Use a PC then copy it over
And no build of xbmc comes with dvd2xbox because its a sepreate application programmed by a completely different person

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DVD2XBOX intergration into XBMC?0