New Feature
Is it possible if a thumb was a picture you could use the picture instead of the icon (probalby a diff command). This would help vision 2 skin in mypictures as the large preview of the wraplist is heavly pixelated even if the pictures are hi quality... it is due to the fact you can only dynamically grab the icon and not the picture if im correct?

Cheers
using a "largeimage" control can do this I did it in my basics-101 skin and didn't really bother in vision2 because I had the icon rez at 1024 in my advanced settings

but you use the control like this
PHP Code:
<control type="largeimage">
    <
description>ListItem Thumb</description>
    <
posx>20</posx>
    <
posy>30</posy>
    <
width>350</width>
    <
height>300</height>
    <
aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
    <
texture>picture_loading.png</texture>
    <
info>ListItem.Path</info>
</
control
<texture>picture_loading.png</texture> does this change with each picture, I would have never guessed that.

Also to do with this suggestion is at times I wish a folder to be the full image not the cached one (the full res folder.jpg and not the down scaled cached one) is there a way to do this, if I only want to display one very large folder doesnt look to great.

It would be great to be able to say something like this

<texture>ListItem.Thumb</texture>
<cached>false<cached>

so it would use non cached folder.jpg or filename.tbn etc in full res, I reliased it would be a speed issue but it would then be in control of the skinners and used lightly would save low res folders etc wrecking a skin.

Cheers

also is there anyway to leave the favorites window visible always like I can with the mute bug? as I would like it to be viewed all the time and be able to jump onto it and off it in a video window as if it was one window.?
<texture>picture_loading.png</texture> is just the image used until the one in <info> is loaded loading the full image over smaba can take a few seconds depending on the image size and network
cheers what did you think of a feature to allow the thumb to be the full thumb and not the cached thumbed at a skinners choice?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Feature0