Water House | New skin for xbmc | by makame
MikeBeecham Wrote:Ahh thanks a lot mate....

oh, hang on...no need! I still have them here in my PSD file when I originally created them for Pandora.

LOL nice
Home page looks very similar to Devils original fluid moc's Eek
I apologize to all for that used many stranger ideas, but I had a purpose - to create skin of home movie theater - comfortable and practical, pleasant for eye. I hope that you will understand me. Similarly I tried to do him in the compressed terms and investigation - some failures to complete and copied icons (I ask those who noticed something it, to write me in pm). A next version will correct a great deal and skin will do much more beautiful (planned on July, 20). 4x3 supported also, but better - 16x9.
I'm going to need my Babel fish I think
This skins is pretty good although it looks very unpolished but I guess its a work in progresss. Also the view mode is impractical and slow when you have hundreds of movies to go through. You say you won't have differen't view modes I hope you change your mind.
scarfa Wrote:This skins is pretty good although it looks very unpolished but I guess its a work in progresss. Also the view mode is impractical and slow when you have hundreds of movies to go through. You say you won't have differen't view modes I hope you change your mind.

Probably, if you tell as me it to make. What for to have 1000 icons? For this purpose there are folders.
hamp Wrote:Probably, if you tell as me it to make. What for to have 1000 icons? For this purpose there are folders.

List view is what I use mainly, I think it would fit this skin very nicely, with folder icon and libary details shown at on the left/right
ok
Exclamation 
Next update - v160708

New view and redraw dialogs, fullscreen. Please tell all what you want to be in this skin. This is work skin.

Download
Nice to see some icons in the file mode, only can't see any of my custom thumbs, still lacking some windows and features, but the video menu is better, actually can see what's selected, also the settings window is still a bit empty.

Keep up the good work.
Hmmm.. Well, where is scripts, weather, rss, programs/games??

Custom background would be awesome too, or a bit darker theme!!

Overall, nice work!!
@hamp, please let us know if you plan on open sourcing your skin and if so if you would like to join the official XBMC Skinning Project (a sub-project of XBMC for skinners and their open source skins).

As long agree to not violate any copyrights and you promise to ask before you modify anyone else's skin in the SVN (or wait until a other skinning have asked you for help with their skin) then register an account on SourceForge.net if you do not already have one and PM me the username so I can add you to the project with full write access to the projects SVN, free file hosting for your skins, and the trackers (for bugs, patches and requests).
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
hamp Wrote:
Next update - v160708

New view and redraw dialogs, fullscreen. Please tell all what you want to be in this skin. This is work skin.

Download

Hamp (is that your name??) Can you please remove my name from your little graphic there? I didnt contribute to the skin, nor would have done had you asked me.

My position on credit is this. The ONLY reason that my name is there is because you used my Pandora icons without permission then offered to credit me for the use of them. How you do that, I guess, is up to you. However, your graphic implies that, in some way, I 'helped' you create the skin...which I have not. It also implies that, in some way, we are partnering in creating your skin...which we are not.

You are free to use the icons as you see fit, now that we have talked offline...but you should remove my name from your advertisment...as it implies incorrectly something that is not the case.

Thank you.
MikeBeecham Wrote:Hamp (is that your name??) Can you please remove my name from your little graphic there? I didnt contribute to the skin, nor would have done had you asked me.

@MikeBeecham : Isn't there a line through your name on there? Like hamp is saying you didn't help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Water House | New skin for xbmc | by makame2