Support for Amber in MrMC Fork?
Hi, Just wondering if it is possible to get support for the version of Amber used by MrMC on Android in this forum - as the official website forum is like a ghost town ....?

Have a couple of requests to make but don't know if you guys develop that build?

Cheers.
Isn't Amber already on MrMC? Going by this thread?

Or do you mean that it needs updating? If so that's a question for the MrMC team, as they don't allow user installed addons, so maintain such things themselves.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks for the reply.

Yeah - that forum isn't exactly buzzing with activity ....
I was just enquiring if Amber for the main Kodi repo was maintained by the same guys as I had a couple of requests.
If not, then that's fair enough.

Cheers.
No it isn't, at least to the best of my knowledge. I think the MrMC team maintain them themselves.

Or at least it's them who would have to update their version of the skin based on the work that @bsoriano and his predecessors have done with the skin so far.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Thanks for the quick confirmation, I'll ask over there see if anything happens then ...

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Support for Amber in MrMC Fork?0