• 8(current)
KPR Skin for Kodi Leia
I have created a function which allows you to add 5 reminders for TV programs directly from the TV guide.
In French it seems to work well but I think I have problems with languages ​​like English because of the 2:10 PM or 4:15 AM hours.
If someone could tell me how the dates are treated in the EPG in English.
I need the value of a "listitem.starttime" from the EPG !

I put some photos to show the result !

Added the possibility to take screenshots from the video player to use them as a fanart for example !
Not available in the current version, the version on Github will be updated in a few days !

A short demonstration video.

(2020-01-04, 23:14)kpr57 Wrote: I have created a function which allows you to add 5 reminders for TV programs directly from the TV guide.
In French it seems to work well but I think I have problems with languages ​​like English because of the 2:10 PM or 4:15 AM hours.
If someone could tell me how the dates are treated in the EPG in English.
I need the value of a "listitem.starttime" from the EPG !

I put some photos to show the result !
ImageImageImage

I would love to help you, but I'm Dutch and we use the same time notation as in France. (24hrs)
Is there like a Netflix viewtype in this skin and can you toggle between colors in this skin?
Hé man. Any news? I'm still using you're skin and can't discover any bugs
(2020-01-11, 22:49)Aaiemron Wrote: Hé man. Any news? I'm still using you're skin and can't discover any bugs

hi, glad you found no bugs. I am currently thinking about a brand new interface that will have nothing to do with KPR, a totally different look.
(2020-01-12, 00:06)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-01-11, 22:49)Aaiemron Wrote: Hé man. Any news? I'm still using you're skin and can't discover any bugs

hi, glad you found no bugs. I am currently thinking about a brand new interface that will have nothing to do with KPR, a totally different look.

That looks really nice. Go for it
I would like to be able to help you develop your skin by telling you about bugs that I would note but I can't find anyone!! :p

The only thing I can  « complain » is about the notification window that I find a bit too large.

Thank you for your work!
Do you plan to make future additions to your skin?
Really? you are developing a totally new skin?
I hope you will not give up with KPR :p
But I’m glad to know that we will have the chance to try another skin too

A+
Jue
Is the home menu customizable?
Just installed this skin. Looks great.

2 things that stand out straight away for me

1. Customize homescreen, I'd like to reorder it and also remove 'photos'. I dont have ay photos on my nvidia shield and this is one menu item I've never used.

2. Loading screen. I use iptv simple client with my m3u file. I cant do anything until its imported the guide from clients.. I get a big screen in the middle with a rotating loading circle. I'm sat here for 8 minutes as I type this out and it's still loading! I know I have alot of items in my guide and it does take a while to load up but I cant navigate whilst this loading screen blocks everything
(2020-01-16, 08:48)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Just installed this skin. Looks great.

1. Customize homescreen, I'd like to reorder it and also remove 'photos'. I dont have ay photos on my nvidia shield and this is one menu item I've never used.

2. Loading screen. I use iptv simple client with my m3u file. I cant do anything until its imported the guide from clients.. I get a big screen in the middle with a rotating loading circle. I'm sat here for 8 minutes as I type this out and it's still loading! I know I have alot of items in my guide and it does take a while to load up but I cant navigate whilst this loading screen blocks everything

8 mins? You must have a bunch of vod in your m3u? I don't use vod with my m3u, there's no subtitle support, trim my channel list down to around 600 max loads fast in this skin, not at home atm but like you I don't use pictures, am sure it's removable cos I haven't got it on my menu anymore.
(2020-01-16, 11:49)ontap Wrote:
(2020-01-16, 08:48)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Just installed this skin. Looks great.

8 mins? You must have a bunch of vod in your m3u? I don't use vod with my m3u, there's no subtitle support, trim my channel list down to around 600 max loads fast in this skin, not at home atm but like you I don't use pictures, am sure it's removable cos I haven't got it on my menu anymore.

Yep.way to many vod!
(2020-01-16, 01:20)popeye2468 Wrote: Is the home menu customizable?

Yes you can change what appears in the menu, please read the following second video part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCLFeCCgT0s
(2020-01-14, 23:09)cawigab Wrote: I would like to be able to help you develop your skin by telling you about bugs that I would note but I can't find anyone!! :p

The only thing I can  « complain » is about the notification window that I find a bit too large.

Thank you for your work!
Do you plan to make future additions to your skin?
I am happy that there is apparently no bug and I admit that it surprises me myself, I expected not to have foreseen all the cases !
What do you mean by "to make future addition" ?
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KPR Skin for Kodi Leia1