• 9(current)
KPR Skin for Kodi Leia
(2020-01-16, 08:48)mattyspurs76 Wrote: Just installed this skin. Looks great.

2 things that stand out straight away for me

1. Customize homescreen, I'd like to reorder it and also remove 'photos'. I dont have ay photos on my nvidia shield and this is one menu item I've never used.

2. Loading screen. I use iptv simple client with my m3u file. I cant do anything until its imported the guide from clients.. I get a big screen in the middle with a rotating loading circle. I'm sat here for 8 minutes as I type this out and it's still loading! I know I have alot of items in my guide and it does take a while to load up but I cant navigate whilst this loading screen blocks everything
To rearrange the menu, see the second part of this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCLFeCCgT0s , simply uncheck the photos box so that they no longer appear in the menu !
For the window for loading TV channels, try to deactivate the TV widget, button at the bottom of the home page "manage the home page".
If that does not solve the problem, try to delete this widget "reset widget" still in management of the home page.
You will still have the guide, etc ... but the TV widget will no longer be visible on the home page.
If the window continues to appear, let me know, actually all the widgets load in the background to increase speed during use.
I can not test at home because with 63 channels, the window is barely visible at startup!
(2020-01-16, 19:57)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-01-14, 23:09)cawigab Wrote: I would like to be able to help you develop your skin by telling you about bugs that I would note but I can't find anyone!! :p

The only thing I can  « complain » is about the notification window that I find a bit too large.

Thank you for your work!
Do you plan to make future additions to your skin?
I am happy that there is apparently no bug and I admit that it surprises me myself, I expected not to have foreseen all the cases !
What do you mean by "to make future addition" ? 

Hi!
sorry For my English... I usually speak French...

I just wandering if you plan to maintain this skin or you will be focusing on the new one you began to code Wink
(2020-01-16, 19:55)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-01-16, 01:20)popeye2468 Wrote: Is the home menu customizable?

Yes you can change what appears in the menu, please read the following second video part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCLFeCCgT0s

I meant are we able to add menu items such as a YouTube entry and a Netflix entry, etc?
(2020-01-18, 02:07)popeye2468 Wrote:
(2020-01-16, 19:55)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-01-16, 01:20)popeye2468 Wrote: Is the home menu customizable?

Yes you can change what appears in the menu, please read the following second video part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCLFeCCgT0s 

I meant are we able to add menu items such as a YouTube entry and a Netflix entry, etc? 
Hi!
Yes, we are.. Just choose the option « video addon » in skin settings and you can add whatever video addon you want.  
And at the very bottom of the home screen, there is as setting option . Very useful.
(2020-01-16, 21:57)cawigab Wrote:
(2020-01-16, 19:57)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-01-14, 23:09)cawigab Wrote: I would like to be able to help you develop your skin by telling you about bugs that I would note but I can't find anyone!! :p

The only thing I can  « complain » is about the notification window that I find a bit too large.

Thank you for your work!
Do you plan to make future additions to your skin?
I am happy that there is apparently no bug and I admit that it surprises me myself, I expected not to have foreseen all the cases !

Hi!

I just wandering if you plan to maintain this skin or you will be focusing on the new one you began to code Wink 
Yes I continue to update the skin if I detect bugs or improvements to be made but I spend a lot of time on my new project.
It is very difficult to find new ideas and make a skin like no other.
(2020-01-19, 20:28)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-01-16, 21:57)cawigab Wrote:
(2020-01-16, 19:57)kpr57 Wrote: I am happy that there is apparently no bug and I admit that it surprises me myself, I expected not to have foreseen all the cases !

Hi!

Yes I continue to update the skin if I detect bugs or improvements to be made but I spend a lot of time on my new project.

Good to know Smile
I think that you have to keep it as simple as possible. Like KPR and the default Estuary. To much options can make the skin buggy if you do not have time to update frequently 

But this is just my opinion Wink
(2020-01-19, 22:12)cawigab Wrote:
(2020-01-16, 21:57)cawigab Wrote: Hi!

Good to know Smile
I think that you have to keep it as simple as possible. Like KPR and the default Estuary. To much options can make the skin buggy if you do not have time to update frequently 

I think I will make a skin much more refined, I started to code the home page, to code a draft of the view windows, it's really just a start.

(2020-01-19, 22:59)kpr57 Wrote:
(2020-01-19, 20:28)kpr57 Wrote: Yes I continue to update the skin if I detect bugs or improvements to be made but I spend a lot of time on my new project.

Good to know Smile

I think I will make a skin much more refined, I started to code the home page, to code a draft of the view windows, it's really just a start.

Beautifully clean design .
to ontap

thank you, it is especially for use on my 4K TV and it can be used at the same time as a photo slideshow when not in use 😉
(2020-01-19, 22:59)kpr57 Wrote:

Really nice and clean. Beautiful homepage.
Hi!

Are you planning to add movie genre icons support in KPR? 
I’d love it Smile)
Good morning. Are you still developing the skin with the new design?
(2019-10-20, 21:43)kpr57 Wrote: Modification on 02/02/2020 :
- added of the reading position in a film during fast forwarding or rewinding (request from Ellega).
- added an option in the skin settings to display TV/video information while the player is paused (request from Aaiemron).
- added options in the skin settings to modify the appearance of the skin (backgrounds) and the dominant colors. 

" - added of the reading position in a film during fast forwarding or rewinding "

When I fast forwarding or rewinding nothing is displayed. Tested on Windows and Nvidia Shield.
For test just watch a video when push right arrow or left arrow on keyboard or on remote controler.
Hello. Is there any news?
Hello, 
I just tested KPR, it's superb ..
But I admit that the new interface that we can see in the videos tempts me even more .. Is there any way to download this new interface?
Thank you, and well done for KPR, a real success.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
KPR Skin for Kodi Leia1