Where are skin setting stored?
Hi,

I'm using Aeon Nox on LibreElec and moving my install over to Retropie.

To do this I'm using the Backup addon - which works apart from the Aeon Nox main menu cusomisations and backdrop that I've set don't get transfered across.

I know why the backdrops don't get copied, because they're stored on the local LibreElec storage, but I can't see why the menu cusomisations don't get copied.

Is there any folder that I can copy which stores these customisations?

Thanks,
Skin settings are normally stored in the userdata/addon_data/skin.<name>/settings.xml folder, or possibly also some other files in that folder.

"The Backup addon"... Which one is that?
Its the Backup 1.1.3 Program addon which I obtained from the Kodi repository... Are there others?
Haven't tested that add-on but if it doesn't restore the Main Menu then you have two choices.

1) Try enabling the Addon Data option in the settings

2) Using the Skin Helper Backup add-on which when it works correctly should backup/restore Main Menu configs that use Skin Shortcuts.

I added the second one in the GitHub version of the skin somewhat recently but perhaps I should add the one you have as an option also. If it in fact does Backup/Restore everything including the Main Menus... Huh

(2019-10-21, 20:02)archie456 Wrote: Its the Backup 1.1.3 Program addon which I obtained from the Kodi repository... Are there others?
LibreELEC has its own Backup/Restore tool in its Settings Add-on.
Mike - thanks, I'll give that a try.

Klojum - I'm restoring to retropie kodi and so I don't think I can use the libreelec backup...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where are skin setting stored?0