v18 pixelated recording while watching another show
In Kodi 18.4, windows 10, using nextpvr along with psvue to stream. While the system is recording, and if I am watching something else (on the main computer) either nextpvr/psvue it appears to affect my recording signal and there is pixelation. If I watch it live, it plays fine but the recording appears to be affected. Not sure if there is something simple I may be missing in my setup?
If you mean that you use psvue app as the source for the m3u to NextPVR does psvue support multiple streams properly?   If the m3u URL's aren't standard URL's it is also possible the NextPVR is using ffmpeg to transcode them.  Probably client and server logs are required to help answer this question.

Martin
(2019-10-23, 04:52)emveepee Wrote: If you mean that you use psvue app as the source for the m3u to NextPVR does psvue support multiple streams properly?   If the m3u URL's aren't standard URL's it is also possible the NextPVR is using ffmpeg to transcode them.  Probably client and server logs are required to help answer this question.

Martin
If I understand your question correctly, no. m3u for nextpvr is separate, m3u for psvue is separate and they are blended together in the simple iptv. Would sending an error log be route to go? It appears that somehow when I am watching something else (regardless of nextpvr/psvue) it affects the recording signal (somehow lessening it to some pixelation). Will an error log catch this information?
Don't know what I would see in a Kodu debug log and the NextPVR logs, but I certainly know there is not enough information in your posts to help.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
pixelated recording while watching another show0