Win Quick one...your volume?
What do you all find produces the best sound in regard to volume in Kodi when using a soundbar? Do you set it high in Kodi and then use your soundbar to control volume or the reverse? I find myself wanting to control volume in Kodi so that I can use my Rii i8+ remote to do it, but wondering if the result is better otherwise. My ears are not as talented as some, and for guests, I'd like to have the best setup possible. Thanks!
I choose HDMI pass through, Kodi just passes the digital signal unaltered to my AVR for control.
(2019-10-25, 23:16)PatK Wrote: I choose HDMI pass through, Kodi just passes the digital signal unaltered to my AVR for control.

Sorry. I see I left out a bit. I do too. Was just wondering which way you all do the volume.
When handling a digital signal, there isn't any loss (you either have the data or not) at some point to move the speaker magnets the signal is reduced to analog energy and that energy is manipulated into various strengths. The closer to those magnets you can get with a digital signal, will mean less analog interference and loss before the conveyance.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Quick one...your volume?0