Req Problems with Discart in Aeon MQ 8
Hi Everyone,

I've been using Marcos' incredible skins for so long that i can't remenber. They are amazing. Now I'm using this excelent skin and I'm pretty happy with everything. However, I still have problems to have my local discarts displayed properly. It seams that the skin just search for online content, no matter what I do. I've tried pretty much everything. I have about 13,000 albums, each one within its own folder containing song files, folder and discart images. When I was using Ace Skin I in Kodi 17 I never had this problem. So, does anyone have an insight or suggestion? many thanks!

Note: I have placed the advancedsetting.xml file on Kodi userdata directory as suggested on other posts.
did you set it to local information provider? there are a few programs that help with scraping everything like media companion does
↯ Ω ☿
If I've helped you, dont forget to give me 👍! Thank you and never stop rocking on! 🤘
(2019-11-02, 00:14)luizfrn Wrote: Hi Everyone,

I've been using Marcos' incredible skins for so long that i can't remenber. They are amazing. Now I'm using this excelent skin and I'm pretty happy with everything. However, I still have problems to have my local discarts displayed properly. It seams that the skin just search for online content, no matter what I do. I've tried pretty much everything. I have about 13,000 albums, each one within its own folder containing song files, folder and discart images. When I was using Ace Skin I in Kodi 17 I never had this problem. So, does anyone have an insight or suggestion? many thanks!

Note: I have placed the advancedsetting.xml file on Kodi userdata directory as suggested on other posts.
Use the aeon mq8 multi mod it handles locally downloaded artwork with Artwork Beef much better

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problems with Discart in Aeon MQ 80