Unresolved External?
Anyone else have trouble compiling with VS2003? (Yes, I still use it. I've installed VC2008EE but I just don't like it. But I am going to test with it shortly.) I'm assuming I'm missing a library.

Quote:WIN32Util.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "unsigned char __stdcall SetSuspendState(unsigned char,unsigned char,unsigned char)" (?SetSuspendState@@YGEEEE@Z) referenced in function "public: static bool __cdecl CWIN32Util:TongueowerManagement(enum PowerState)" (?PowerManagement@CWIN32Util@@SA_NW4PowerState@@@Z)

** edit **

As I figured would be the case, it compiles with VC2008EE.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Yeah, wlanapi and power..something are missing on vs2003. I ifdef it out for vs2003. So it will compile but you miss features.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
i wonder if i can fake it out by using the VC2008 include and library paths ?
Didn't tried it. Report your success Wink
I tried it. It made things worse. I got a lot of new errors and I didn't feel like trying to fix them. So now I'm using VC2008EE. My prime complaint is its lacking the ability to collapse code sections. (unless its an option someplace I need to enable.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unresolved External?0