Dolby Atmos, dts:X, TrueHD and , HD, UHD, UHD HDR10, UHD Dolby Vision logo/cover
(2021-07-09, 16:21)latts9923 Wrote: @Buzzie
I think I have all the icons implemented in the MQ 8 Multi-Mod and MQ 8 Matrix Mod.

hey lets ill have installed the matrix mod and all the extra logos and choose it in kodi. but the hdr flags wont work.

can you help me to do these working?
@latts9923 

I installed the latest Matrix Mod and all Addons and configured them in the Skin settings. But unfortunately the HDR flags (Dolby Vison ect.) are not displayed. Could you fix it or explain how I have to set it. All other collor icons are displayed. I installed Matrix 19.5 and your latest matrix mod of the MQ8
@sw00sh
In order to see the Dolby Vision flag, you need the extensions ".dv." or "-dv" in your filename. Also, do you have the Colored Extras add-on enabled?
(2023-02-24, 14:17)latts9923 Wrote: @sw00sh
In order to see the Dolby Vision flag, you need the extensions ".dv." or "-dv" in your filename. Also, do you have the Colored Extras add-on enabled?

@latts9923 

thanks for answer.

of course ill have the colored extras installed, enabled and wrote the extansions in filname like ".dv." / -dv,  or the other hdr tags in file names like .hdr .hdr2 but they didnt work.  all other works dolby atmos, dts x  10 bit 12 bit ect. only the hdr flags are broken.
(2023-02-24, 16:34)sw00sh Wrote:
(2023-02-24, 14:17)latts9923 Wrote: @sw00sh

@latts9923 

thanks for answer.

of course ill have the colored extras installed, enabled and wrote the extansions in filname like ".dv." / -dv,  or the other hdr tags in file names like .hdr .hdr2 but they didnt work.  all other works dolby atmos, dts x  10 bit 12 bit ect. only the hdr flags are broken.

@latts9923 

okay ill reinstalled the Colored Extras add-on and now it works.

can you implement in the next updates imax and imax enhanced on aspect ratio or in an extra field and object based audio like 7.4.1  and auro 3d ?

many thanks for your support.
@sw00sh
You can display the IMAX logo for your video resolution if you have "imax" in your filename. I can look at adding IMAX Enhanced as a new resolution flag. I looked up 7.4.1 audio, and it appears to be related to Dolby Atmos...which will display as your audiocodec if you have ".atmos." in your filename. You can also display auro 3d as your audiocodec if you have ".auro." in your filename.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Dolby Atmos, dts:X, TrueHD and , HD, UHD, UHD HDR10, UHD Dolby Vision logo/cover0