REQUEST: Add brief description to all the settings.
The base Kodi settings have descriptions for each setting in an information bar at the bottom of the window. I think it would be great for all to have descriptions on the Amber settings also.
Might make it easier to see if there's groups of settings that can go together under different tabs.

regards
Many skinners eschew this idea because it makes language translation much more labor intensive.
(2019-11-05, 18:25)nonJon Wrote: Many skinners eschew this idea because it makes language translation much more labor intensive.

@nonJon , thank you.  That is precisely the reason I have not added that yet.  @Captain_Tactful , I will add this to my to-do list as well, but this is not something I am taking on soon.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-11-07, 20:59)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-11-05, 18:25)nonJon Wrote: Many skinners eschew this idea because it makes language translation much more labor intensive.

@nonJon , thank you.  That is precisely the reason I have not added that yet.  @Captain_Tactful , I will add this to my to-do list as well, but this is not something I am taking on soon.

Regards,

Bart 
@nonJon @bsoriano Yes, i see now it was a bit of a naive request. Thanks for the replies.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
REQUEST: Add brief description to all the settings.0