• 1(current)
XBMC for Windows, rev 14125
XBMC for Windows, rev 14125

Download: https://sourceforge.net/project/showfile..._id=613671

Have fun!

Update[WiSo]:
The changelog can be found here: http://sourceforge.net/project/shownotes..._id=613671
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
thanks mate Big Grin
Cheers!

I once stumbled across the descriptions for each svn version, kind of a changelog...can't find it now. Someone have a link?

Thanks for all your hard work!
Unfortunately our changelog.exe doesn't work with the branch and the binary needs some rework to compile with the sdl sources so the only link we have is here:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum...e=xbmc-svn
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Yipee! Can't wait to try the new build.
DVD playback seems to be broken (seen in Xbox forum) but we wanted to release anyway.
Hibernation/Suspend and shutdown were added in the settings and the advanced settings file knows now the tag <fullscreen> to launch XBMC in fullscreen without the command line switch.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Haha, I spent ages today learning how to compile my own build from SVN and this appears - typical.Laugh
So what's the deal with DVD/ISO playback?
A fix anytime soon?
I have a question, I have been using xbmc on the xbox for years, and I just got into XBMC for Widows about a week ago with Rev13859. On the XBOX you had to completly remove the XBMC and Replace it with the new one, but keep your userdata folder.

My Question is do I uninstall the Rev13859 and then install Rev14125 or do I install over it?
the best is always a clean install, but as long as you dont have any problems you can overwrite the old install (usually what I do on the xbox, and very seldom have any problems)
Cheers this shpuld make the wife happy Nod Cheers
Asus Essentio CS5110, Intel E8300, 2 GB Ram, 8600M GT
hi! thanks for the update! but i seem to be having some problems with my remote. Every press I make seems to be doubled, like when I press down it skips a row instead of going the the item below it. It might be a simple fix on my part, but I don't really know what to do. Thanks for any help. Smile
Gocu,

i usually update xbox using an ftp client that supports skip list. so it updates all files except the specific *.xml i think for userdata. if you need me to give you filenames, post it here and ill figure out my skiplist.

works fine for me for years.

Dam0
Hitcher Wrote:So what's the deal with DVD/ISO playback?
A fix anytime soon?

If we would known that it would be already fixed Rolleyes
Looks like the other ports have the same problem (was reported on Xbox).
Lightbulb 
WiSo Wrote:the advanced settings file knows now the tag <fullscreen> to launch XBMC in fullscreen without the command line switch.
if this what is asked for in this other topic-thread? => http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=34325

is this advancedsettings.xml only for the Windows port or should it work for XBMC on Linux and Mac OS X as well?

PS! What do you think about making it work the other way around? So that XBMC always defaults to start to fullscreen on launch (even without having an advancedsettings.xml file) and only start windowed when <fullscreen>false</fullscreen> have been set in a user created advancedsettings.xml file?

Huh
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC for Windows, rev 141250