AndroidTV/Shield - Distorted image when zooming video
Hi,

I've got Kodi running absolutely fine bar 1 issue. On my Shield (2019) when using the zoom function on videos - on the right hand edge of the screen the image starts to distort like it's stretching the same few pixels more and more the more you zoom in.

This happens on all videos, whether they be 16:9 or 2.35:1. I've tried to replicate on Windows and on my android phone - but they both work fine, so it appears to be related to Android TV or the Shield. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this, or if anyone else has a 2019 Shield they could try to replicate the issue?

Thanks
(2019-11-29, 00:07)Scottland Wrote: Hi,

I've got Kodi running absolutely fine bar 1 issue. On my Shield (2019) when using the zoom function on videos - on the right hand edge of the screen the image starts to distort like it's stretching the same few pixels more and more the more you zoom in.

This happens on all videos, whether they be 16:9 or 2.35:1. I've tried to replicate on Windows and on my android phone - but they both work fine, so it appears to be related to Android TV or the Shield. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this, or if anyone else has a 2019 Shield they could try to replicate the issue?

Thanks
i Have  exactly the same I changed my hdmi cable already. I have this problem since i have the new shield 2019 pro. the older models don't have this problem.
(2019-11-29, 00:07)Scottland Wrote: Hi,

Thanks

I found with my nvidia shield the problem. In nvidia setttings go to ai scaling. Set ai scaling to basic. problem solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AndroidTV/Shield - Distorted image when zooming video0