• 5(current)
Release Kodi Matrix 19.0 HDR Windows API (merged)
[font][font]Ciao Jogal, lascia che ti aggiorni sulla mia situazione, l'impostazione soluzione "accettabile" (ma non la HDR Live TV ma i colori sono ok) "è l'eseguibile che mi fai scaricare .. [/font][/font]
[font][font]http: // www. Mediafire. com / file / pyqui8pdtw ... i.rar / file [/font][/font]
[font][font]per ogni versione aggiornata che hai pubblicato Ho dovuto sostituire il file Kodi.exe, in breve, tutte le versioni successive sul mio sistema problemi (Windows 10 Home 64 PC Intel i7 8Gb Nvidia 1050 il video subacqueo 441.66). [/font][/font]
[font][font]con Tutte le Versioni dei video nel locali Sono Buoni e tutto è ok. [/font][/font]

[font][font]PS con l'ultima versione compilata il 14 dicembre, con HDR in diretta passa TV, ma crea falsi colori. [/font][/font]

[font][font]nella speranza Che Cio che e stato detto che potrebbe essere utile, Marco.[/font][/font]
(2019-12-16, 12:11)jogal Wrote:
(2019-12-16, 11:17)Petrus67 Wrote: did a clean portable install of 1.3 : success! Tv switches automatically to hdr. No stutter, Mandalorian & 2001 space odyssey work, colours are great.

Valuable information. As I supposed, people who have problems are because bad/strange/old settings in Kodi. With default settings is OK.

Especially Render method in DXVA or Auto  is important  (is the default) 

(2019-12-13, 00:24)DVDRick Wrote: 
Thank you very much. Every plugin works and the ambilight works too. Christmas is saved :-)

But two Things:
1. 4K in SDR works fine, HDR does not. The Screen is stuttering/stitching as explained earlier by someone else. I already installed the HEVC codec. Will update Win10 and Drivers, maybe ist something related to that ( Win10 64 Bit, 1809, Nvidia 1050Ti, HDR in Windows activated, nvidia Settings: RGB full 8Bit )

2. Quality looks a littlte degraded compared to Fandangos HDR Edition, more noisy , maybe something HEVC codec related

what Setting do I set, Pixel shader or dvxa ?

will Report back with updated Drivers/windows 
Me too, my card is GTX 1660 too everything is updata.  The Screen is stuttering/stitching as explained earlier by someone else.

@jogal Do you know whats the problem with that?
@marcopt :

Fix for live TV has lost in v1.3.0. Try this one: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vys3u7fv0s...0.rar/file
(2019-12-16, 23:51)jogal Wrote: [font][font]@ "marcopt": la [/font][/font]

[font][font]correzione per la TV in diretta è andata persa in v1.3.0. [/font][font]Prova questo: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vys3u7fv0s...0.rar/file[/font][/font]

[font][font]Ciao Jogal, questa versione ha anche i soliti problemi dei precedenti, devo tornare alla prima versione che mi hai inviato. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Problemi riscontrati: in Live TV 4K viene rilevato se il canale è in HDR con colori non abbastanza naturali ma quasi, i canali 4K SD hanno colori saturi. [/font][font]inoltre, le immagini sono fortemente a scatti. [/font][/font]

[font][font]Come sempre, mi permetto di inviarti i risultati dei miei test sperando che vi può aiutare, Marco. [/font][font]Perdona il mio povero inglese (Google)[/font][/font]
(2019-12-17, 11:51)marcopt Wrote:
(2019-12-16, 23:51)jogal Wrote: @ "marcopt": la correzione per la TV in diretta è andata persa in v1.3.0. Prova questo: http://www.mediafire.com/file/vys3u7fv0s...0.rar/file
Ciao Jogal, questa versione ha anche i soliti problemi dei precedenti, devo tornare alla prima versione che mi hai inviato. Problemi riscontrati: in Live TV 4K viene rilevato se il canale è in HDR con colori non abbastanza naturali ma quasi, i canali 4K SD hanno colori saturi. inoltre, le immagini sono fortemente a scatti. Come sempre, mi permetto di inviarti i risultati dei miei test sperando che vi può aiutare, Marco. Perdona il mio povero inglese (Google)  
Hey guys.

Tested the new release (uninstalled the previous one as someone suggested) and:
- 4k video shutters and when i return to Kodi, color are over saturated.
- there is no path-through to my AV receiver (Dolby 7.1).

Hope you guys keep the good work.
(2019-12-18, 23:20)NVivas Wrote: Tested the new release (uninstalled the previous one as someone suggested) and:

Thanks for testing.

Take into account that uninstall previous version is not same that clean install.

For clean install is needed to remove or rename kodi data in:
Quote:C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi

rename to:
Quote:C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi_old

And if you want recover previous data rename again to original and re-install old Kodi using installer.
Quote:C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi
Version 1.4.0
Updated at 19-12-2019 (forked from Kodi 19 alpha master).

Added support for HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) and Rec.2020 for Live TV

Have fun  Smile
i see this has been added to 19.0 alpha 1 milestone! congratulations Smile
(2019-12-19, 23:33)ciukacz Wrote: i see this has been added to 19.0 alpha 1 milestone! congratulations Smile

Yea! We are closer  Tongue
Version 1.4.1
Updated at 19-12-2019 (forked from Kodi 19 alpha master).

Fixed: very dark image in HDR10 to SRD conversion using DXVA HW tone mapping.

First post updated
tl;dr: the hdmi pass through of an AVR receiver that is switched off can be a source of stuttering. 

While testing versions, I was getting inconsistent stuttering on some movies, but not all, and not always. (specifically very small skip backs of a few tenths of seconds every 3 to 10 seconds, with the scroll bar appearing each time.)
I traced this to my denon avr x2400h being switched off and doing hdmi pass through to the Panasonic 65fz800. Player is intel nuc8i3beh. 

I can consistently get stutter on specific movies with receiver in off/pass through. Switch the receiver on, and all movies play perfectly. 
I think that the audio stream is involved as that is what is different between affected movies and movies that play even in pass through (eg. dtshd stutters but mp4a does not ). Did not look further into root cause as solution was found.
(2019-12-21, 15:58)Petrus67 Wrote: tl;dr: the hdmi pass through of an AVR receiver that is switched off can be a source of stuttering. 

While testing versions, I was getting inconsistent stuttering on some movies, but not all, and not always. (specifically very small skip backs of a few tenths of seconds every 3 to 10 seconds, with the scroll bar appearing each time.)
I traced this to my denon avr x2400h being switched off and doing hdmi pass through to the Panasonic 65fz800. Player is intel nuc8i3beh. 

I can consistently get stutter on specific movies with receiver in off/pass through. Switch the receiver on, and all movies play perfectly. 
I think that the audio stream is involved as that is what is different between affected movies and movies that play even in pass through (eg. dtshd stutters but mp4a does not ). Did not look further into root cause as solution was found.

It is interesting. It may have to do with HDMI bandwidth.

There is an HDMI firmware update for the NUC:  https://downloadcenter.intel.com/en/download/29092/

Anyway, the important thing is that it works well with the receiver ON.
Version 1.5.0

Updated at 24-12-2019 (forked from Kodi 19 alpha master).

NEW: Toggles Windows HDR On/Off from power options menu.

Have fun  Smile
Nice to see displayconfig code that _DMU_ posted being used.

I couldn't make it stop crashing Kodi, that's why I left it as an external exe.
Really cool to see that you fixed it.

Thanks Jogal.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Matrix 19.0 HDR Windows API (merged)2