• 24(current)
[CLOSED] Aeon [ALPHA]: Discussion Thread (no bug reports or support enquiries)
jokerz Wrote:djh,

If possible can you start a new thread with links to when you update aeon. I find myself digging into the really long thread to find a new version is out. CAn A threads sole purpose be to just say/and/or link to download the new version would rock....

Or you could just check the link on the first page.

Or the website.
Duncan/DJH/Great Masterful One, thanks for all the movie fanart earlier during the week... i know ur a busy man...

nyways... had an (in my, and a few onlookers mind's) great idea for a feature request... thinking that the MOVIE section has a list view, so why not update it to replicate the ROLLER view on the music section... I know a lot of people are fond of the Roller view and having it in the MOVIE and maybe GAME section as well, would be absolutely great... I've noticed u've started to incorporate Uniformity between various parts of the skin... and I reckon, if ROLLER VIEW were running in most of the sections, that would be superb! For the movie section, I reckon:

- Have a DVD case Roller and extend the dark texture on the right to accomodate this...

- Instead of the Artist name being displayed, display the star rating system or the year in which the movie was released...

This is just an idea for either you or a modder... I think it'd be great...

What you think? Don't reckon it would take a masterful coder like urself too long to sort out, and I believe a lot of peops would go mental about it! L8r!
Sorry to bother you again djh, this doesn't seem like a bug since it appears in quite a few other skins. It's not really a support issue either since I'm not really having trouble per se. Right now when you sort by name, it alphabetizes all the folders before all the loose files. Let's say I have two folders to keep stuff like subtitles together: Akira and Yi Yi. I also have another single video file, Cube. With Sort By Name, it orders them as follows: Akira, Yi Yi, Cube.

But apparently XBMC has a feature called Sort By File that will organize it as follows: Akira, Cube, Yi Yi. Could you please enable that as a sorting option?
djh_ Wrote:I've also uploaded half the posters to mediafire. The other half are going up now.

Not to nag, but any word on this?
...and that's why god gave us whiskey.
----------------------------------------------
[old rig removed] ATV2 4.3 Eden 11b2
Anybody interested in backdrops may want to look here.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=35392
What are you guys using as a splash screen in XBMC? Is there a specific AEON splash image?
markiz Wrote:What are you guys using as a splash screen in XBMC? Is there a specific AEON splash image?
I've made this one...

markiz Wrote:What are you guys using as a splash screen in XBMC? Is there a specific AEON splash image?

There will be when there's a logo. It's in good hands...
@everybody

who reckons incorpating the ROLLER view into the MOVIES and GAMES sections... just an interesting idea... reckon having the DVD covers and GAME covers rolling with a similar look to the original roller view would be great...

What all of you guys think?
I would like a wide icons view to the games section.
It looks nice in all the other skins and i bet it would look good in Aeon too...
i think there is one, but its disabled... ask around, maybe someone can tell u how to enable it...
No im pretty sure it isnt there.
It wasnt showing up in the enable/disable views menu.
nah, its not in there... it's in the code somewhere and it needs to be included somewhere... i'm not sure how or where...
Would it be a good idea to work on an Aeon Troubleshooting guide to cut down on the number of people asking the same questions over and over, or do you think A) it's be too hard to update given the rapid development and B) people would post here anyway?
...and that's why god gave us whiskey.
----------------------------------------------
[old rig removed] ATV2 4.3 Eden 11b2
B.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Aeon [ALPHA]: Discussion Thread (no bug reports or support enquiries)6