• 7(current)
[CLOSED] Aeon [ALPHA]: Discussion Thread (no bug reports or support enquiries)
Some will, some won't. All depends on the availability of artwork at high enough resolutions.
DJH,

Juts got release 13 its brilliant.. really well done

Shane
Question 
djh_ Wrote:Image

Will there be a "View Trailer" option on this screen too?

please...
TheObo Wrote:Will there be a "View Trailer" option on this screen too?

please...

and cast?

(sorry to bug)
I'll have a look at the situation with cast listings in PMIII and see what can be done.
djh_ Wrote:I'll have a look at the situation with cast listings in PMIII and see what can be done.

Thanks, Im sure you'll figure it out and make something great out of it.
That Cast list/search thing is really rather cool, isn't it?

...but what is with those actor thumbnails? Is there any way of upping the resolution on those, or choosing a different one from the source? Sorry, I'm going off-topic in my own thread here.
cast incorporation will be awesome duncs... hoping for a button on the Video Info section that will change info displayed to "synopsis" or "summary" like in PM3... similar to the Music Info section where u can bounce between "biography" and "track listing"... also, in the Music Info screen... anyway u can get the "review" to scroll or create a seperate section for itHuh these are just ideas... not requests... i know u have a list of things ur busy with already...

also, just an idea... a weather panel similar to the core panel would be awesome, instead of the old weather screen... again, this is just an idea...

AEON is coming along great... can't wait for future advancements!!!
Shazam!

xb2iris Wrote:a weather panel similar to the core panel would be awesome, instead of the old weather screen... again, this is just an idea...

A damn good one, too. I'll do it.
I registered just so I could tell you how impressed I am with your work on Aeon. It's the best thing to ever happen to my Mac. Keep up the amazing work!

May I ask where I can get the backdrops such as the one with the girl in the water with the shark you have on the first page of this topic? I've also seen a cool Gears of War one on the main site that I haven't seen in the bg packs. Thanks!
I love this skin, now I finally have a reason to use my old xbox and get all my damn movies off of my computer!!! looks great on my 42"Plasma! Thanks man!
I still want to learn how to make awesome 720P backdrops. Any one got tips?
djh_ Wrote:A damn good one, too. I'll do it.

nice one... that's something to look forward to... and think duncan... then pretty much every aspect of AEON will be up and running... besides the unlucky bug here and there... guess that BETA or even FINAL is closer than we thought... ain't that a thought!!!!
It would be great if the fanart would work in other views than Showcase, hint hint Smile Not that the Showcase mode isn't great, but some of us are artisticly talentless and have a lack of poster thumbs for some tv shows

Being able to adjust fanart settings per-view per-panel would be great.
As in, under the aeon/view types screen add extra buttons for enabling/disabling fanart for each view.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Aeon [ALPHA]: Discussion Thread (no bug reports or support enquiries)6