• 5(current)
[CLOSED] Aeon [ALPHA]: Support thread (ask for help here, not there)
xb2iris Wrote:Any idea how to set the Backdrop Directory for the Play Disc Tab on the Home Screen? No idea if anyone has mentioned it before... it's not a request, just a question... thanks!

It uses the same one as Movies.
Yeah, i know Hitcher... just thought that there was a way of specifying it, coz I never put use movie disc's... well... too bad... but thanks for the help!
Hitcher Wrote:T3CH builds are for the Xbox only.

weird i just copy pasted using windows and it oddly worked
So I'm trying to add the movie posters to my movies, but they aren't showing up. I've named them correctly and placed them in the same directory as my movies. However, it seems as if Aeon is not recognizing them. They are the correct format (jpg). Is there any way to fix this problem?
How have you named them?
djh_ Wrote:How have you named them?

My movie file is called 21.mp4, so I named the images 21-fanart.jpg.
So is this is for fanart or poster thumbnails? I'm not getting at you - I just need to know before I can help.
cameron122000 Wrote:So I'm trying to add the movie posters to my movies, but they aren't showing up. I've named them correctly and placed them in the same directory as my movies. However, it seems as if Aeon is not recognizing them. They are the correct format (jpg). Is there any way to fix this problem?

Xbox or other platform?

Have you enabled them in AEON's settings?
Hitcher Wrote:Xbox or other platform?

Have you enabled them in AEON's settings?

I am having the same problem. In an earlier install of Aeon I had all the movie backgrounds showing up correctly. Now when I use the same movie image folder I only see black. I am running Ubuntu 8.04 and have a Core2Duo E4300 chip and have 2GB RAM so that definitely shouldn't be a problem (especially since the image folders were all working previously). Just wanted to let you know to see if something in the new release changed to cause this. Let me know if you need me to test anything else with this...
Go into Aeon->Features and clear all your settings. Tell me if the problem persists.
I think this is a problem with the latest SVN because I had the same thing happen when I compiled my own build. I went back to the last Win32 installer release and everything's fine again.
djh_ Wrote:Go into Aeon->Features and clear all your settings. Tell me if the problem persists.

Cool, I will try this tonight.

Obviously, you already know this and have been told a million times, but keep up the good work on this skin. It really is something to behold. If I can XBMC itself to get back to playing DVDs and sorting my library alphabetically we can really get somewhere here Smile
Hello all.. I'm still working my way around aeon, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to enable TV show info in banner mode. It works in showcase mode, but no where else...(I swear I saw an option to disable/enable this for the different library view modes but I can't seem to get back to it..). Cheers!
I am trying to figure out how to turn off the fade effect when changing from movies to tv shows, etc.... on the main menu. I figured it out before but I cant remember how....
JATWolf Wrote:Cool, I will try this tonight.

Obviously, you already know this and have been told a million times, but keep up the good work on this skin. It really is something to behold. If I can XBMC itself to get back to playing DVDs and sorting my library alphabetically we can really get somewhere here Smile

Got latest build of XBMC (14418), updated to latest Aeon skin and problem still happens. I did the refresh settings with Aeon as well. I will try rebooting the machine now and see what happens but it seems the problem still exists. I know that that backgrounds were working perfectly a version or two previous with XBMC and Aeon.

Let me know if others have seen this or if you have ideas on a fix.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Aeon [ALPHA]: Support thread (ask for help here, not there)0