• 4(current)
[CLOSED] Aeon [ALPHA]: Bug report thread
Hitcher Wrote:It does actually say 'MOVIES' but the letter 'I' is too thin in this font along with the letter 'l' (IMO - it should be the same width as the other letters but that's nothing to do with djh).

And that, boys and girls, is why free fonts are shit.
@djh_: Any chance I can get a hold of your poster repository with uploading to theTVdb?
...and that's why god gave us whiskey.
----------------------------------------------
[old rig removed] ATV2 4.3 Eden 11b2
zeuss-axis Wrote:@djh_: Any chance I can get a hold of your poster repository with uploading to theTVdb?

By the way, I told him if he does this to provide me with a list of the posters so I can change the creator field to djh. Apparently there's some you haven't gotten to uploading yet. Smile
Whoops.
yes, please upload them all to thetvdb Smile
Someone else can do that - I have neither the time nor inclination, especially as XBMC's scraper can't even use them yet.

Any volunteers? I'll send you the complete package and you can enjoy uploading them. Don't worry about changing the credit or anything, it's not that important.
djh_ Wrote:Someone else can do that - I have neither the time nor inclination, especially as XBMC's scraper can't even use them yet.

Any volunteers? I'll send you the complete package and you can enjoy uploading them. Don't worry about changing the credit or anything, it's not that important.

I'm on it...send away!
...and that's why god gave us whiskey.
----------------------------------------------
[old rig removed] ATV2 4.3 Eden 11b2
happy to share the loan, drop me a PM with a link if you like?
errr, happy to share the load that should say Smile
digitalhigh Wrote:Hitcher-

Again...does anybody know why I can't see/access anything in the movie playlist? Is it just not done yet?

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum and relatively new to xbmc. Did you ever get an answer to this question? I've been wondering that myself. This skin is amazing though. It looks great.
Have you tried it with this latest version?
djh_ Wrote:And that, boys and girls, is why free fonts are shit.

If, and only if, you could choose ANY font, which one would you choose to use with Aeon?
Not sure if this is a bug or something wacky with my xbox xbmc installation but: the order of items in the library is always wrong, the movies are always sorted descending and the setting in xbmc options is ignored. Has anyone else seen this ? I am not able to reproduce this with windows, but I have had that problems with my xbox for quite some time (t3ch and Aeon versions).
hotzenpl0tz Wrote:Not sure if this is a bug or something wacky with my xbox xbmc installation but: the order of items in the library is always wrong, the movies are always sorted descending and the setting in xbmc options is ignored. Has anyone else seen this ? I am not able to reproduce this with windows, but I have had that problems with my xbox for quite some time (t3ch and Aeon versions).

I'm aware of certain such issues with the libraries. No idea what's causing it, tbh.
hotzenpl0tz Wrote:Not sure if this is a bug or something wacky with my xbox xbmc installation but: the order of items in the library is always wrong, the movies are always sorted descending and the setting in xbmc options is ignored. Has anyone else seen this ? I am not able to reproduce this with windows, but I have had that problems with my xbox for quite some time (t3ch and Aeon versions).

After getting a more recent XBMC and the most recent Aeon I am seeing this as well. It has only been very recently. I can't tell if it's the skin or the XBMC side but I can try some other skins I guess to determine that.

I am also having issues with the background folders. I had it working on my first install of XBMC and Aeon with the full sized .jpgs. Now I use the same source files/folders and I get only black background. This version does have fixes like using the newer fonts and the settings show up in a nice centered window. This is getting there though. As I clean up the library and these relatively minor bugs get worked out, this will be the ultimate HTPC for sure.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[CLOSED] Aeon [ALPHA]: Bug report thread0