2017 Nvidia Shield (2000+) movies slow artwork loading.
So I have a 2017 Nvidia Shield and for the first time I am asking setting Kodi up as a library to be used with it. I have right now around 2000+ Movies added to a Kodi instance. I am using MySQL backend. I have no problem playing the movies my issue is with browsing the library. The artwork either takes 30 seconds perpage or doesn't load at all. I created the library on a windows client but have this setting to use the same database so I can pause in one room and resume in another. I have the cache setup to help I thought but I still do not see a effect with the artwork as I said the movies do fine it's is ethernet connected to smb share hdr and Atmos works just fine.
Shield TV | Windows 10 | Mariadb | Mii Box
Evolve Ecosystem Repo | TV Melodies | Madnox Holiday Mod
(2019-12-26, 18:26)smitchell6879 Wrote: The artwork either takes 30 seconds perpage or doesn't load at all.
debug log (wiki)
(2019-12-26, 18:36)Klojum Wrote:
(2019-12-26, 18:26)smitchell6879 Wrote: The artwork either takes 30 seconds perpage or doesn't load at all.
debug log (wiki)

Will do I wasn't sure if this was a know issue with a simple fix. I will add later tonight
@Klojum

https://paste.kodi.tv/juxepegupa.kodi

Looks like it is trying to download the images which would explain why it fails to load. I dont have that great of internet for it to fetch them as i already them loaded on the first machine where i set it up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2017 Nvidia Shield (2000+) movies slow artwork loading.0