Solved season thumb filenames not being named landscape.jpg
apologies if this has been mentioned before, but I've searched and can't find anything, and I've just downloaded the 3.1 nightly and the issue is there as well

the use of "thumb.jpg" for artwork is deprecated and leads to problems in Kodi, and instead "landscape.jpg" should be used for all thumbs
TMM is handling this correctly for basic thumbs, and in the settings there's a choice between naming these as either thumb.jpg or landscape.jpg

but for season thumbs it's not offering the same choice, and season thumbs are still getting named "season01-thumb.jpg" when they should be named "season01-landscape.jpg" and this is causing problems on some skins. I'm currently having to mass rename these files every time I use TMM, or they are broken when I browse them in Kodi

I notice the same is also true for episode thumb filenames, although I'm not experiencing any problems from that one

would be great if this could be fixed for a forthcoming update

(here's my other thread where the problem I was having was diagnosed and fixed, if you want to see what I get when season thumbs are named "thumb", renaming them all as "landscape" has sorted the problem https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=350708 )
thanks for pointing that out - I must have missed that.
will be available too in v3.1
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
awesome!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
season thumb filenames not being named landscape.jpg0