• 42(current)
Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 (2020 build)
@tiben20

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to any progress! Blush
⬅️⬅️ Feel free to leave a 👍 on useful posts  |  A Confluence ZEITGEIST (A modern reimagination of Confluence)  |  axbmcuser REPO (Download Link)  |  Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 BETTERGUI (2020 build)
(2024-03-27, 18:41)axbmcuser Wrote: @tiben20

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to any progress! Blush

im really close to get it compiling only 20 errors left
got some problem with finding alternative to bind1st, std::bind2nd and ptr_fun the solution i found on the web was only using bind but i get a xmemory error. I think ill just rewrite the shader selector.
Also have problems with directshow which use the same definition as dvdnav but not with the same values
I commented a lot of code with the TODO definition because it was faster fixing while debugging than trying to find a solution while its not compiling

I hope i dont get a millions linker error after im done with every compile error
(2024-03-29, 00:44)tiben20 Wrote: im really close to get it compiling only 20 errors left
Kodi compile correctly now but i forgot dsutil was an external library i added back to kodi and now i need to fix those new 600 errors. Due to StdString being depricated
Ok, so I just updated from 17.6 to 17.7 and no my madvr won’t engage ? Also I don’t notice my lav filter working either ? Can anyone help ? Thanks
thats happened to me before, it can sometimes wipe you rules and filter management, wipe and redo them.
These recent posts have gotten me excited.   So happy to hear there is work going on!  Smile
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.7 DSPlayer x64 (2020 build)8