• 2(current)
Mark-III
Ahh yeah I hadn't gotten around to adding the watched overlays yet to any view its on the todo list
Music OSD nope not going to but if you have a look at script settings it has an option for lyrics now
I mean the video OSD. I like the one in the pm3-theme in basics-vision.
Out of nowhere my new favorite skin! I threw in some grainy black and whites to try and put the focus on the icons. I also changed the hue to orange which goes better with the room. A million thanks Jezz and company for doing all the dirty work.
nice Smile don't keep it to yourself upload it somewhere or pm me a link and I'll put it on the site
Any chance of a 10/20 second fade out of the on screen info for music when in the visualiser for us plasma users please?
Hitcher Wrote:Any chance of a 10/20 second fade out of the on screen info for music when in the visualiser for us plasma users please?

You mean when its visible after a few seconds of no user activity dim it even more ? (doesn't aeon do that think I remember reading it in the 13a release notes)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO PLEASE NOTE PEOPLE I AM WHAT YOU CALL GRAPHICALLY CHALLENGED
If anybody would like to come up with a smoking hot original new set of modern looking default Icons (with blue theme in them somwhere maybe black/blue) that can be used to some extent in the homescreen as well. I will seriously consider making them the new default.
(not that I don't like mikes but I have overused them a little in my skins)

feel free to do like 1 or 2 examples (so you don't waste time on all of them) and PM me or post them here in the thread

Same goes for "original" backgrounds though it may be harder to convince me to change them
I just ran across this skin today, and I quite like it. I was adding my own button to the videos group and noticed this code:
Code:
    <control type="button" id="103">
    <description>Button3</description>
        <label>20389</label>
        <onclick>ActivateWindow(VideoLibrary,MusicVideoTitles)</onclick>
        <include>ButtonHomeSubCommonValues</include>
        <visible>library.hascontent(musicvideos)</visible>
    </control>
It appears to be a button for music videos, but it doesn't show on screen. Why is that?
Isn't OS info in music vis up to the user to toggle on and off?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

kricker Wrote:....It appears to be a button for music videos, but it doesn't show on screen. Why is that?
I think I figured it out. Does this code:
Code:
make the button show up only if there is a musicvideos library with content in it?
Indeed - quite cryptic, isn't it Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

kricker Wrote:I think I figured it out. Does this code:
Code:
make the button show up only if there is a musicvideos library with content in it?

Indeed thats exactly what it does
Hello. My apologies.. there are two downloads here..

One is MARK-III.rar which contains a directory of Skins
MARK-III_Xbox-Backs.rar which contains a file: Xbox-Backs.xpr

I am using XBMC for Xbox. Which one do I download and how do I "install" it ?

Once again, apologies for the noob question.No
you download both
Unrar MARK-III.rar
then unrar MARK-III_Xbox-Backs.rar and put the xpr in the media folder of the unrared MARK-III.rar (should be the same dir as textures.xpr) then upload the whole thing to your xbox skins folder (next to Project Mayhem III) and select the Xbox-Backs theme in settings

MARK-III_Xbox-Backs.rar is optional but it will make it run 100% better on the xbox
Jezz_X Wrote:You mean when its visible after a few seconds of no user activity dim it even more ? (doesn't aeon do that think I remember reading it in the 13a release notes)

Basically song starts - cover and track details appear on screen over the vis - 5/10 seconds later it fades out/disappears showing on the vis - next track starts - repeat.

Possible?
Jezz_X Wrote:Aanyone trying it on an xbox download this (extract it) and put it in the media folder and select it as a theme in settings
http://blackbolt.x-scene.com/Jezz_X/MARK...-Backs.rar

P.S. I'm not sure all the stuff needed for this skin has been ported back to XBOX source from the LINUX branch so if you run into errors on the xbox sorry you will just have to wait

I've added it to the skin to download with the XBMC Favorites Installer. Thanks for a great skin!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mark-III0