• 197(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
(2021-11-08, 19:49)FXB78 Wrote: @ntilikp There is a way to do it, something like In Progress TV episodes, I'm sure somebody will know. The trick is to look for episodes rather than TV Shows. It's in there somewhere.

Hmm.  Maybe it doesn't work with .strm files? Just added it as a widget and it appears to be empty.  I set an episode as halfway watched but still nothing.  Thanks for the help, if it turns out it just doesn't work with .strm files I'll look elsewhere for a solution.

The bingie skin seems to make it work, I'd love to know how.
Hi all, I'm wondering if I've overlooked something and perhaps it's been answered already. I'm using this skin and have a recently added episodes widget set up however it is only showing unwatched items. I checked the skin helper plugin and it's settings are showing as to show watched items as well. I have deleted the widget and re-added as I read that could help but still no luck. I could be wrong but I feel this can be narrowed down to a skin issue as I don't see this on any other skins I've tried such as Estuary, AZ plain etc. @jurialmunkey , wondering if you could confirm this or if I've just missed a simple setting somewhere to have this functionality?
Question 1: Is there a way to get the clearlogo to appear on landscape thumbnails in widgets? I prefer using the fanart/clearlogo combo instead of landscape art in widgets if that's possible.

Question 2: Is there any way to add a big poster library view? I'm used to being able to cycle through all my custom poster art and I wasn't sure if I'm just missing a setting somewhere.

Thanks!
Just changed over to this skin after using Artic, Artic zephyr and artic zephyr 2 I've the last 6-7 years. Man @jurialmunkey you keep hitting it out of the park with your skins.

However I am here to talk about two minor issues.
1) for the shows in progress widget on the main screen is there anyway to sort the shows my most recent played to oldest played instead of alphabetically?
2) In the library views for both TV and movies, the default view is a where the upper half displays information about the current selected movie or show and the Lower half displays all the shows movies in a horizontal list. If I press down then I am suddenly in a full grid poster wall where navigation is 2d vice 1d for all the user selectable views. However there is no way to return to the previous view. Can that be fixed? Also can you make the poster wall view a selectable view type from the options menu?

Thanks and keep crushing it with the skin designs
(2021-11-11, 04:38)Talguy Wrote: Just changed over to this skin after using Artic, Artic zephyr and artic zephyr 2 I've the last 6-7 years. Man @jurialmunkey you keep hitting it out of the park with your skins.

1) for the shows in progress widget on the main screen is there anyway to sort the shows my most recent played to oldest played instead of alphabetically?
2) In the library views for both TV and movies, the default view is a where the upper half displays information about the current selected movie or show and the Lower half displays all the shows movies in a horizontal list. If I press down then I am suddenly in a full grid poster wall where navigation is 2d vice 1d for all the user selectable views. However there is no way to return to the previous view. Can that be fixed? Also can you make the poster wall view a selectable view type from the options menu?

Haha thanks man! Just wait till you see Arctic Horizon 2 - I'm starting to get excited about it (it's a bit of a mix between what was going to be AZ3 and the best ideas from this skin). Might even be able to have a holiday season alpha release as is the JM tradition!

For this skin - there should be sorting options in the widget settings in home customisation.

For wall view you should be able to return by pressing back - the vertical wall is limited to pressing down but there's a horizontal wall available as a view type (there will be vertical wall options in AH2 but I'm not adding any new views etc to AH1 since I'm spending most of my skinning time working on AH2)
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2021-11-12, 05:59)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2021-11-11, 04:38)Talguy Wrote: Just changed over to this skin after using Artic, Artic zephyr and artic zephyr 2 I've the last 6-7 years. Man @jurialmunkey you keep hitting it out of the park with your skins.

Haha thanks man! Just wait till you see Arctic Horizon 2 - I'm starting to get excited about it (it's a bit of a mix between what was going to be AZ3 and the best ideas from this skin). Might even be able to have a holiday season alpha release as is the JM tradition!

For this skin - there should be sorting options in the widget settings in home customisation.

For wall view you should be able to return by pressing back - the vertical wall is limited to pressing down but there's a horizontal wall available as a view type (there will be vertical wall options in AH2 but I'm not adding any new views etc to AH1 since I'm spending most of my skinning time working on AH2)

There will be AH2 and AZ3? Awesome. AH always my choice, it's so beautiful. If u want a tester of course I can help.
Very nice news...
(2021-11-12, 05:59)jurialmunkey Wrote: Haha thanks man! Just wait till you see Arctic Horizon 2 - I'm starting to get excited about it (it's a bit of a mix between what was going to be AZ3 and the best ideas from this skin). Might even be able to have a holiday season alpha release as is the JM tradition!

Thanks for the reply and good to see that you're still in the game. Hit me me via a DM if you need a beta tester of AH2 .

Also I've tried the horizontal posted wall and not a huge fan. In the kind I've used I always preferred vertical poster walls.
Hi, I started to play around with this skin and I really like it! However while exploring all the possibilities a few questions popped up:
  1. Trailers played in window are not resized to fit so only the lower right part of the trailer can actually be seen. Is there a way to fix this? My trailers are all saved locally in the movie folder if that makes any difference compared to using youtube.
  2. In this issue on github you put a control option for lyrics on your to-do-list. Are you still planning to do something in that direction? I kind of like the ability to only show lyrics when I really do feel like it.
  3. I tried to add a widget to one of my hubs using a playlist and encountered a problem I have seen before but can't really resolve: Browsing through all available options to add a widget all links to playlists point to the folder "extras/playlists" in the skin folder and I can't seem to use a playlist from my corresponding userdata folder. While I can copy the file to the skin folder I would prefer to get it from my userdata folder...so any clue if and how that is possible?
  4. More out of curiosity: The Music OSD does follow your overall approach of keeping the skin minimal and clean yet I would love a somewhat expanded OSD, like in your eminence skin for example. Unfortunately I have zero experience in actual skinning for Kodi so I was wondering how much work would be required to take the OSD from eminence and add it to AH?
Thanks in advance.
Not sure if you still provide support, jurialmunkey, but I have a follow up to my previous post.
Quote:In this issue on github you put a control option for lyrics on your to-do-list. Are you still planning to do something in that direction? I kind of like the ability to only show lyrics when I really do feel like it.
To my own surprise I have been able to figure it out myself and was able to add this button to my OSD.
Quote:I tried to add a widget to one of my hubs using a playlist and encountered a problem I have seen before but can't really resolve: Browsing through all available options to add a widget all links to playlists point to the folder "extras/playlists" in the skin folder and I can't seem to use a playlist from my corresponding userdata folder. While I can copy the file to the skin folder I would prefer to get it from my userdata folder...so any clue if and how that is possible?
The playlists showed up after a couple of reboots, so no more worries here as well.

I have also put back the button to display the current playlist for my music (I'm just used to jumping around a playlist that way) however when I click on it the window opens with the title at the top but no content. I guess some more modifications are necessary here (probably to MyPlaylist.xml).

So any chance for some comments on the playlist problem as well as my previous post? Thanks!
About wet myself when I saw AH2! Plus a possible sneak peek soon!
Hello everybody! I added the Netflix addon and it works well in this skin! Thanks for the great skin @jurialmunkey!

When is AH2 dropping? I'm very excited for it lol
As if the skin isn't already brilliant! Also is there a way to switch the rating icons to something like BINGIE Icons!
Wink 

Hello Jurial , the holiday season is here :-) , any updates on your new skin??
AH is still one of the best themes for me, and i tried alot of them, so i am very curious about AH2 !
Thanks a lot for your work to make kodi much beter to look at .

greetings Tom
  • 197(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7