• 198(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
Really love the skin and the color tample!!But one problem is that the skin can't be displayed properly in Chinese, the characters are just gone.
For other skins I tried to change the fonts to Arial and it works , so maybe it can also be added into this masterpiece? That would be so nice,thank you in advance.
Just wanted a give everyone but in particular JurialMunkey a delayed Christmas greeting and an advanced new years blessing,and in general just a little note of appreciation for all the energy that has gone into creating this gorgeous skin. I've been using it for many years quite happily now! 

Love from Holland, 

Dutchtech.
HI, all!
I have been  experiencing a strange behavior recently.
When I play a home-movie, Kodi shows a thumbnail-like picture in the middle of the screen.
I thought it was the video encoding problem at first, but it was not.
With other skins, the clip plays well on Kodi--without the thumbnail-like picture in the middle.
Any idea?
(2021-12-29, 11:45)perlboy Wrote: Here is the screenshot of the strange image.
screenshot link
When I update to 0.5.75 on either of my Apple TVs, I get basically a blank screen and I can't do anything.  No menus or any way to fix the problem.  The only thing I can do is restore a backup using Xcode on my MacBook (which takes several hours).  Any ideas what the problem could be?

Hi there,
first of all: thank you for this awesome skin!!!!!

I use osmosis to fill my media libraries and up-next for autoplay tv series to get a "netflix"-like feeling.
But its not working with this skin (no Problem with other skins, even AC: Reloaded). With Arctic Horizon I get the message that due to Kodi bugs all Netflix features have been disabled.

Is there any timeline for this feature or maybe a workaround to get autoplay working again?

cheers
i have a few questions. thanks for the help and work on the skin.

1. what can i do to change the text to align vertical with the info options and not spill over? Image for reference

2. can i remove the show and episode title from next up widgets as it just wastes space and already shows the widget overlay. image for reference

3. lastly, what are the dimensions on the top panel that displays the fanart? i want to get the optimal size but i dont know what dimensions to look for.
@jurialmunkey How is arctic horizon 2 coming along? Any chance Asian fonts will be supported this time around? Specifically hoping for Japanese and Chinese Smile
I feel like an idiot for asking. Surely I have to be missing something...and it's probably simple (I have poor vision). In the list view, how do i show the episode plot? Tyvm
Is this skin still a WIP or is it abandoned?
(2022-01-23, 23:30)Deihmos Wrote: Is this skin still a WIP or is it abandoned?

Github shows the last update was Mar 17, 2020.
(2022-01-24, 13:10)Baubas Wrote:
(2022-01-23, 23:30)Deihmos Wrote: Is this skin still a WIP or is it abandoned?

Github shows the last update was Mar 17, 2020.

Dec 26, 2021...
Sorry for posting misinformation. When I go to the Arctic Horizon github releases, the newest release I see is v0.5.51 Mar 17, 2020. Where do we download the newest releases?
(2022-01-24, 17:39)Baubas Wrote: Sorry for posting misinformation. When I go to the Arctic Horizon github releases, the newest release I see is v0.5.51 Mar 17, 2020. Where do we download the newest releases?
5.75 is the latest version. 

Download his repository and install from there
  • 198(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7