• 2(current)
WIP Arctic Horizon
(2020-02-16, 01:56)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-02-15, 18:01)Edworld Wrote: I'm ready!

Please consider adding critics consensus somewhere in some of the views

Thanks

It's in the plot overview:

Do you have this option in arctic2?
Looks very cool, am hoping that one of your"favourite settings from other skins" might be the option in "aura" to "force extended info dialogue when selecting info" , I prefer "Zephyr" but am using "Aura" because of the afore mentioned setting.
(2020-02-16, 23:53)ontap Wrote: Looks very cool, am hoping that one of your"favourite settings from other skins" might be the option in "aura" to "force extended info dialogue when selecting info" , I prefer "Zephyr" but am using "Aura" because of the afore mentioned setting.
Extended info is not python 3 compatible and will be removed in Matrix.

I've replaced it with Tmdbhelper in both AZ2 and AH. In AH the info dialog is the same for both online and local content, all same lists, info etc. So there is no need for such an option.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2020-02-16, 18:21)Edworld Wrote:
(2020-02-16, 01:56)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-02-15, 18:01)Edworld Wrote: I'm ready!

Please consider adding critics consensus somewhere in some of the views

Thanks

It's in the plot overview:

Do you have this option in arctic2?
No it's a new addition using tmdbhelper
(2020-02-17, 01:23)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-02-16, 23:53)ontap Wrote: Looks very cool, am hoping that one of your"favourite settings from other skins" might be the option in "aura" to "force extended info dialogue when selecting info" , I prefer "Zephyr" but am using "Aura" because of the afore mentioned setting.
Extended info is not python 3 compatible and will be removed in Matrix.
I've replaced it with Tmdbhelper in both AZ2 and AH. In AH the info dialog is the same for both online and local content, all same lists, info etc. So there is no need for such an option.

I use EI because I like the the actual look of its dialogue view , I will have another look at AZ, default info view , seem to remember it's quite different , but tx for the response.
Hey Jural!
Will this skin also includes the pages for add / view a TV recording?
In AZ2 this pages are blank.

Would be great if this skin would include this feature :-)
(2020-02-17, 13:36)svb91 Wrote: Hey Jural!

I'm not quite sure what you mean?
I only really use PVR for watching live tv. I don't do recording at all really, so I'm not all that familiar with that side of PVR.
(2020-02-17, 13:51)jurialmunkey Wrote:

I only really use PVR for watching live tv. I don't do recording at all really, so I'm not all that familiar with that side of PVR. 
I guess it should be inside the following files: "MyPVRSearch.xml", "MyPVRTimers.xml" and "MyPVRRecordings.xml".
And this should be the functionality behind this: https://i.imgur.com/RnKhxdb.jpg

You can add, change or delete timers and after a record is done you have a list with all records to view them in Kodi
Looks awesome!
Cinema: Epson EH-TW9300 | 125" scope fixed frame screen | Panasonic DMP-UB700 | Denon AVR-X4200W | AudioLab M-PWR | Monitor Audio Bronze 7.1.2 Atmos & DTS:X | Kodi (OSMC Vero 4K)
So this appears to be the "less minimalist" version of AZ2? Biggest wishlist things for me would likely be widget related: Multiple possible "spotlight" widgets, more varied/interesting widget aspects, circular scrolling, etc... Do you have plans for that type of stuff? How about those icons at the top? Wink

Do you intend on moving more of less completely away from Skin Helper?

What other "improvements" have you got in mind?
(2020-02-17, 14:09)svb91 Wrote:
(2020-02-17, 13:51)jurialmunkey Wrote:

I guess it should be inside the following files: "MyPVRSearch.xml", "MyPVRTimers.xml" and "MyPVRRecordings.xml".
And this should be the functionality behind this: https://i.imgur.com/RnKhxdb.jpg

You can add, change or delete timers and after a record is done you have a list with all records to view them in Kodi
You can already view timers and recordings in AZ2
(2020-02-17, 20:40)drinfernoo Wrote: So this appears to be the "less minimalist" version of AZ2? Biggest wishlist things for me would likely be widget related: Multiple possible "spotlight" widgets, more varied/interesting widget aspects, circular scrolling, etc... Do you have plans for that type of stuff? How about those icons at the top? Wink

Maybe less minimalist in terms of colour and shadow depth, but in many other respects it is even more minimalistic in that screen furniture is reduced to emphasise focus on content (eg no codec info, countries, studios, clearlogos, heading etc on screen edges).

Widget aspects are the ones shown - poster, landscape, square, banner. These are consistent throughout the skin. Idea is for consistency between home screen and other parts of the library.

Infinite vertical scroll is sadly something that I don't think is achievable (as much as I would like it to be)

Icons at the top are available through out the skin. These are quicklinks to: open home menu as sideblade, open submenu hub; search function (same as AZ2 search); favourites; power menu.
(2020-02-18, 02:38)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2020-02-17, 20:40)drinfernoo Wrote: So this appears to be the "less minimalist" version of AZ2? Biggest wishlist things for me would likely be widget related: Multiple possible "spotlight" widgets, more varied/interesting widget aspects, circular scrolling, etc... Do you have plans for that type of stuff? How about those icons at the top? Wink

Maybe less minimalist in terms of colour and shadow depth, but in many other respects it is even more minimalistic in that screen furniture is reduced to emphasise focus on content (eg no codec info, countries, studios, clearlogos, heading etc on screen edges).

Widget aspects are the ones shown - poster, landscape, square, banner. These are consistent throughout the skin. Idea is for consistency between home screen and other parts of the library.

Infinite vertical scroll is sadly something that I don't think is achievable (as much as I would like it to be)

Icons at the top are available through out the skin. These are quicklinks to: open home menu as sideblade, open submenu hub; search function (same as AZ2 search); favourites; power menu.

Do you intend on continuing development on AZ2 in a meaningful way? I really enjoy the look so far, but a few things you mentioned above might just end up being deal-breakers for me Sad
Yes, I agree with @drinfernoo and hope AZ2 won't be totally forgotten, this new skin reminds me to much of Plex the more a look at it. Sad
(2020-02-18, 04:47)drinfernoo Wrote:
(2020-02-18, 02:38)jurialmunkey Wrote:

Do you intend on continuing development on AZ2 in a meaningful way? I really enjoy the look so far, but a few things you mentioned above might just end up being deal-breakers for me Sad
What things are deal breakers and for what reason?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Horizon7