custom genres
hi i am useing win 10 with Aeon MQ 8 - 2.9.0 - Kodi Leia and Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod i would like to add more genre to the bottom screen as i have talk shows is this possible to do thanks for any advice

I use the Library Editor Script for doing exactly what you want to do. Download from here:-
158775 (thread)

The library editor can be activated from the context menu whilst a particular movie or TV show is highlighted and allow you to edit a number of the video DB items, including Genre.
One thing to bear in mind is this new data is not automatically written and saved to NFO file after the item has been changed/modified. You would need to export your library for these new details to be written to the NFO file.

Another way, if you don't want to use the Library editor or export the entire video library each time, is to manually open the NFO file for the item you what to edit/add using notpad. Once done, save the file and do a manual refresh on that item in Kodi from the video info screen. Be sure to select the local NFO file/information and not to refresh from internet when the refresh dialog box appears.
I still use this script sometimes several times a week and works very for me.
(2020-02-22, 13:50)Dumyat Wrote: I use the Library Editor Script for doing exactly what you want to do. Download from here:-
158775 (thread)

The library editor can be activated from the context menu whilst a particular movie or TV show is highlighted and allow you to edit a number of the video DB items, including Genre.
One thing to bear in mind is this new data is not automatically written and saved to NFO file after the item has been changed/modified. You would need to export your library for these new details to be written to the NFO file.

Another way, if you don't want to use the Library editor or export the entire video library each time, is to manually open the NFO file for the item you what to edit/add using notpad. Once done, save the file and do a manual refresh on that item in Kodi from the video info screen. Be sure to select the local NFO file/information and not to refresh from internet when the refresh dialog box appears.
I still use this script sometimes several times a week and works very for me.

hi thank you for your reply my movie collection are not in the library system of kodi i only use library to scan my other movies does this matter as the talk show is in movie collections

ImageImage

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
custom genres0