• 15(current)
Release Multi Weather
thanx for the language file, i'll add it to the next version.

i've tested the file and it works fine for me in your skin:

not sure what issues you're having...
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I've been running Multi-Weather on multiple Kodi installs across multiple OS including Win7, Win10, Android, FireTV, Linux Mint Cinnamon.  I recently installed it on a Linux Mint XFCE OS, but it fails to run.  I've ended up having to use Gismeteo on that OS.  Is there a reason why Multi-Weather will run fine on all the other OS including LM Cinnamon, but fail on LM XFCE?

Any experience is appreciated.
Was hoping to edit my last post.  What I mean by it isn't working.

It loads, and can find my location, but that is all.  It doesn't seem to download data.  I've setup maps, but it doesn't even list map access in its menu.  If I have Gistmeteo installed, and remove all data from Gistmeteo, and select Multi-Weather, it appears that it still displays Gistmeteo information including location.

I have to go into the .kodi/addon directory and remove/delete other weather.*addon* repository so only Multi-Weather is recognised.
Sorry for the multiple posts, the other thing I notice; I use the Aeon NOX Silvo skin, and normally Multi Weather will show its banner image when going to the weather screen.  It doesn't even show in this case.  If using Gistmeteo, its banner does show.  It's almost as though the addon location for Multi Weather is incorrect in LM XFCE, and it can't pull data because of it.

Not sure about my Linux Mint Cinnamon location, but for XFCE, addon location is here:
Home/.var/app/tv.kodi.Kodi/data/addons/weather.multi/
Kodi Debug log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/eholejutoq
(2023-10-10, 19:37)marbles_00 Wrote: Kodi Debug log:
https://paste.kodi.tv/eholejutoq
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Fair, re-installed Kodi and only setup Multi-Weather and logged it.  This is using Kodi Nexus 20.2 (Flatpak) on Linux Mint XFCE 21.2.  Multi Weather 0.0.18.

https://paste.kodi.tv/ohiletoquw
(2023-10-10, 18:12)marbles_00 Wrote: I've been running Multi-Weather on multiple Kodi installs across multiple OS including Win7, Win10, Android, FireTV, Linux Mint Cinnamon.  I recently installed it on a Linux Mint XFCE OS, but it fails to run.  I've ended up having to use Gismeteo on that OS.  Is there a reason why Multi-Weather will run fine on all the other OS including LM Cinnamon, but fail on LM XFCE?

Any experience is appreciated.

yeah, that's been happening for quite a while now.
ever so often yahoo changes a part of their site and the addon breaks.

on a fresh install, the weather addon needs to retrieve a cookie from yahoo the first time you run it.
if it fails, you won't get any weather.

your other kodi installs managed to get that cookie in the past and will remain functioning just fine.

please try and let me know if this version fixes it for you:
weather.multi-0.0.19.zip
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Smile 
Hi Ronie,

Ran 0.0.19 and everything works again  Big Grin .  Thank you so much for looking into this.  Works a charm now.

Cheers,
Got an error all of a sudden today, came here to check and saw the updated version above, tried installing it.

No difference. The error persists and no forecast is displayed: https://paste.kodi.tv/ayiqufiric.kodi

You might notice I still stubbornly use Transparency!. To this date no skin has surpassed its fanart views, IMHO.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
By the error it looks like the returned JSON is missing data for ozone levels. Quick and dirty fix (untested) would be commenting (i. e. prepending with #) the following line inside weatherbit.py:

Code:
set_property('Daily.%i.Ozone'             % (count+1), str(int(round(item['ozone']))) + ' DU')

What you might also want to do is fetching the forecast manually using your key:

Code:
curl 'https://api.weatherbit.io/v2.0/forecast/daily?key=HERECOMESYOURAPIKEY&lat=38.123&lon=-78.543'
then checking whether ozone item is indeed missing or renamed etc.
(2023-10-19, 22:01)jose1711 Wrote: By the error it looks like the returned JSON is missing data for ozone levels. Quick and dirty fix (untested) would be commenting (i. e. prepending with #) the following line inside weatherbit.py:

Code:
set_property('Daily.%i.Ozone'             % (count+1), str(int(round(item['ozone']))) + ' DU')
This does indeed make the plugin work again.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
@ronie
Multi Weather working again with weather.multi-0.0.19 in Kodi Nexus 20.2 on Android
Thank you
@ronie
weather.multi-0.0.19 also returned to working state in Kodi Omega 21-beta1 & Transparency! on LibreELEC.
Many thanks.
When I check within Kodi the available versions of Multi Weather, then the highest version listed is 0.0.18 while over a month ago Ronie had posted here version 0.0.19. Is it correct that 0.0.19 is not yet available in the Kodi addon repository?
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Weather0