• 3(current)
Release Multi Weather
(2021-03-15, 13:19)ronie Wrote: @marius37bv the instructions on how to create a debug log are in the first post of this thread

I did again just like you explained. I posted and paste the kodi log. Do you need the adress of the log?
Yahoo returned this json resulting an error at line 11 of yahoo.py:
Quote:{'weathers': [{'woeid': 2144028, 'unit': 'imperial', 'location': {'woeid': 2144028, 'photoWoeid': 2144028, 'countryName': 'China', 'displayName': 'Shuimogou', 'latitude': 43.636608, 'longitude': 90.069, 'offsetSecs': 21600}, 'observation': {'dayPartTexts': [], 'temperature': {}, 'observationTime': {'day': None, 'hour': None, 'weekday': None, 'timestamp': None}, 'localTime': {'day': 15, 'hour': 20, 'weekday': 1, 'timestamp': '2021-03-15T20:17:54.700Z'}}, 'forecasts': {'hourly': [], 'daily': []}, 'precipitations': [], 'sunAndMoon': {'moonPhase': None}, 'photos': [{'resolutions': [{'height': 1136, 'width': 640, 'url': 'https://s.yimg.com/os/weather/1.0.1/default/clear_n_portrait.jpg'}]}], 'provider': {'name': None}}], 'meta': {'skycode': {}, 'conditionMap': {}}}
because weather[0]['observation']['localTime']['timestamp'] is None.
Noticed this at Yahoo API documentation: https://developer.yahoo.com/weather/documentation.html
Quote:As of Saturday, May 1, 2021, the free Yahoo Weather API will be retired.
@marius37bv yes, i'm going to need a link to the logfile please.

@reesewang yahoo does not seem to provide weather data for your location: https://www.yahoo.com/news/weather/china...ou-2144028
i don't know if it is a temporary issue or not, but there's not much i can do about it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2021-03-15, 20:47)ronie Wrote: @marius37bv yes, i'm going to need a link to the logfile please.

@reesewang yahoo does not seem to provide weather data for your location: https://www.yahoo.com/news/weather/china...ou-2144028
i don't know if it is a temporary issue or not, but there's not much i can do about it.

Hello! I paste the link and i get this "hastebin - payilebole (kodi.tv)"  This is the link  https://paste.kodi.tv/payilebole.kodi
it's the same problem as the one above, i'm afraid..
yahoo does not provide weather data for your location:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/weather/japan...hi-1116968
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Every now and then Multi Weather shows 125 degrees F and requires me to press the "refresh" button to work normally.

Intel i5 NUC (4th gen)
Pennsylvania USA
Libreelec 10.0 b1 (kodi 19)
Script.openweathermap.maps does not work in kodi 19.1.
regards
@ronie

Is it possible to have the option to change the display name of the weather location please? It normally existed in your various previous weather addons.

THANKS Smile
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
no plans to add it back as of yet, but you can change the display name yourself, by editing:
.kodi/userdata/addon_data/weather.multi/settings.xml
(2021-05-25, 17:23)ronie Wrote: no plans to add it back as of yet, but you can change the display name yourself, by editing:

Thanks Ronie, that's a work around at least Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2021-05-26, 00:59)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2021-05-25, 17:23)ronie Wrote: no plans to add it back as of yet, but you can change the display name yourself, by editing:

Thanks Ronie, that's a work around at least Nod

That only changes the display name once you open Weather from the main menu. If you are in the main menu with the focus on Weather (not opening it) the display name remains unchanged. I'm running kodi 19.1 on RPi2 (kodi-rpi-legacy on armv7l).

I'm also having difficulty reading the Forecast temperatures, especially the maximum temperature which is red on a black background. Would it be possible to change the minimum - maximum temperatures to white text just like all the other text?

It would also be nice to have an update time interval or something in the settings. I don't know the current update time but I guess it to be half an hour or something. I know the readings get updated by "Press OK to switch between locations" on the top row and I find myself doing that quite often.
(2021-07-27, 14:57)unformatted Wrote: If you are in the main menu with the focus on Weather (not opening it) the display name remains unchanged.

yup, i'm afraid though i don't have a solution for that.

(2021-07-27, 14:57)unformatted Wrote: Would it be possible to change the minimum - maximum temperatures to white text just like all the other text?
this addon doesn't control text colours, that is handled by the skin you're using.

(2021-07-27, 14:57)unformatted Wrote: It would also be nice to have an update time interval or something in the settings.

the update interval is hardcoded in kodi (and is indeed 30 minutes).
there is no way to change it.
(2021-07-27, 19:30)ronie Wrote:
(2021-07-27, 14:57)unformatted Wrote: If you are in the main menu with the focus on Weather (not opening it) the display name remains unchanged.

yup, i'm afraid though i don't have a solution for that.

(2021-07-27, 14:57)unformatted Wrote: Would it be possible to change the minimum - maximum temperatures to white text just like all the other text?
this addon doesn't control text colours, that is handled by the skin you're using.

(2021-07-27, 14:57)unformatted Wrote: It would also be nice to have an update time interval or something in the settings.

the update interval is hardcoded in kodi (and is indeed 30 minutes).
there is no way to change it.

Thanks for clearing that up. And thanks for this great add-on!
i am new to skinning, and i am trying to figure out how to pull data from this plugin.

i have tried <label>$INFO[Window(weather).Property(Daily1.Precipitation)]</label> but it does not populate.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Weather0