Problem with library files erroneously marked as watched/unwatched
I have been running 18.4 on Firestick with this problem and just updated to 18.5 and see no difference. It may have been happening in previous versions as well, but I can't remember as I have just dealt with it. Now #2 below is happening and causing big headaches.
I only use Kodi on the Firestick to stream files from a Windows 7 laptop. I have been doing this for years with the same hardware.
I regularly add and remove files and folders from the library from within windows.
There are multiple different behaviors happening with the watched check marks and I have not seen any pattern.
1 - I can add files and/or folders with files and the check marks work as they are supposed to.
2 - I can add files and/or folders and the files are automatically marked as watched without them ever being accessed.
3 - I can have folders marked as watched when there are files within that have not been watched and are not marked as watched.

I have searched for several hours on how to fix this with no luck.
(2020-02-29, 18:01)thegoaltender Wrote: I have been running 18.4 on Firestick with this problem and just updated to 18.5 and see no difference. It may have been happening in previous versions as well, but I can't remember as I have just dealt with it. Now #2 below is happening and causing big headaches.
I only use Kodi on the Firestick to stream files from a Windows 7 laptop. I have been doing this for years with the same hardware.
I regularly add and remove files and folders from the library from within windows.
There are multiple different behaviors happening with the watched check marks and I have not seen any pattern.
1 - I can add files and/or folders with files and the check marks work as they are supposed to.
2 - I can add files and/or folders and the files are automatically marked as watched without them ever being accessed.
3 - I can have folders marked as watched when there are files within that have not been watched and are not marked as watched.

I have searched for several hours on how to fix this with no luck.
I forgot that I view my files from Videos>Media sources

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem with library files erroneously marked as watched/unwatched0