Progress text label
As opposed to the progress bar. For things like library scraping, I'd rather have a percentage displayed numerically as part of an existing label. As much as I like the visual progress bar, there are places where I don't want to create unnecessary on-screen furniture to accommodate it.
This is just a pure stab in the dark here and probably wont work but have you tried
<label>$INFO[Control.GetLabel(id)]<label> were ID = the progress bar ID
I know all the actual info ones like Player.Progress can be used in labels but the hard coded ones are probably a little hard. You could also try making the label the same ID as what the progress bar should be ?
Obviously DialogProgress can be done by System.Progressbar and I think it might work in the music and video scanners too
djh_ Wrote:As opposed to the progress bar. For things like library scraping, I'd rather have a percentage displayed numerically as part of an existing label. As much as I like the visual progress bar, there are places where I don't want to create unnecessary on-screen furniture to accommodate it.

I've just noticed that Basics-Vision uses both the progress bar and a numerical percentage if that helps at all.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Progress text label0