Emby addon
Hi! I'm using emby addon and I'm having problems with views.
I usually use Logo view for my TV shows, it was a playlist created to aim to a remote folder. Now with Emby the section TV shows aimd to an Add on option. The problem is that I only have 3 options for viewing the content. List, RightList and Icons, nothing else.

Any ideas?

Thanks
hello?
Hello.

Which skin are you using? There are at least 5 versions of the skin in this sub-forum. If you are using the Silvo version, then @mikeSiLVO is busy with real life and has been for quite a while, so it is just a matter of waiting.

I know from my travels around the forum that there are incompatibilities between Emby and Kodi libraries, but I don't know if it is the cause of your issue.

Post an image showing the problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-03-21, 04:23)Karellen Wrote: Hello.

Which skin are you using? There are at least 5 versions of the skin in this sub-forum. If you are using the Silvo version, then @mikeSiLVO is busy with real life and has been for quite a while, so it is just a matter of waiting.

I know from my travels around the forum that there are incompatibilities between Emby and Kodi libraries, but I don't know if it is the cause of your issue.

Post an image showing the problem.
Hi, thanks for your response. I have the Aeon Nox Silvo stock, I've installed through the skin manager, no zips.
I'm attaching an image of what i see when I create a shortcut to an addon section, in this case an emby section.

Depending on what you are trying to view that is normal behavior.  Do you have Emby for Kodi, or Embycon installed?  Kodi itself will only let certain library item types have the full list of views from my experience.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Emby addon0